If CCP cucked Chris Roberts

Yeah because you would have to admit that i’m right with anything i say…good tactic to just trying to devalue it and simply EVERYBODY sees what you’ve done instead…very clever…

I’ll admit that you are right if, by some miracle, you are ever right. So far all you have done is continue to demonstrate that you are pathetic farmer trash that has no understanding of game design and no argument to offer besides repeating “I’m right because I said so” over and over again.

I see that you are simply too stupid to see that i’m about the whole game and you are just fighting for your one-dimensional pvp convinience…you simply CANNOT understand what i’m talking about because the walls of your bubble are too thick and your brain is not able to pop them…

Sad…

Hint for the clueless: adding WiS content like hanging out in bars, shopping for new clothes, etc, does nothing to prevent PvP.

4 Likes

@Jenn_aSide Wish you posted more these days… Guess I can understand, though, you’re probably pretty busy irl. Those furry conventions aren’t going to plan themselves. :slight_smile:

WiS could have been ok in EvE if ccp had limited it to a few things more realistically achievable for them at first and maybe very slowly added to it. They couldn’t do it without putting the game itself under threat when having a larger staff, now it would likely be even more of a fail. As I have said previously, I think PA bought ccp for access to the china market and not for EvE as it is. I don’t really see PA investing a bunch of resources into doing much with EvE on PC…could be wrong, maybe PA will do WiS-type things…

Then there’s the dust514 component that coulda been a contenda… Putting out dust on ps3 exclusive was such a bad decision. Shame on you @Merin_Ryskin ! :smiley:

Derek Smart was right about star citizen…

You’re right about games faceplanting trying to be too much to too many, Ms. Aside…but c’mon…lightsabre fights on asteroids woulda been pretty cool! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shut up Balos.

1 Like

Shut up Nicolai.

2 Likes

This is a video about CCP making WiS. From 2008. Years before Star Citizen was even spoken about.

1 Like

Eris, there’s a blast from the past.

1 Like

You haven’t answered my question yet. Why do you bother to use different characters to post your inane drivel here? Is it because the previous ones have been banned? I am just curious.

Simple…

I abondoned one account and mopped behind me meaning i deleted the char you mean.

Don’t make a drama out of it.

And no,the char wasn’t banned or anything i just reduced the number of accounts i had to only one because of ccp’s decisions lately.

And again…no drama posts please.

1 Like

You’ve learned that denying it, when spotted, makes no sense.

Nice.

It was me that admitted it 2 months ago…

Surprisingly YOU didn’t recognized it?

1 Like

I think Chris Robers is doing a fine job of Cucking Chris Roberts all by himself.

2 Likes

I’m barely ever around anymore. :frowning:

Still you make claims you cannot backup? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fair enough. Does it mean you will stick to Darlo now, or will we see a change of heart when this character has gone the same way here on the forums as the others?

What claims can I not back up? It’s so obvious that you’re Balos,
it would be silly claiming otherwise.

That i had more than 5 chars in 14 years…i see no proof at all…

Your feelings do not count as proof…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.