If EVE was invaded by the Imperium of Man

I like ds9 more.

2 Likes

Blockquote
Readying a clone takes times and resources. And sooner or later the capsuleers will run out of both.

pops a Citadel with a clone facility down
…sorry, what?

3 Likes

Between War Clones and Capsuleers I don’t think the Imperium of Man would do so well. Mass produced clone soldiers would tear the Imperial Guard to pieces and would give Adeptus Astartes a run for their money. Between the Imperial Navy and the combined forces of Capsuleers there’s no contest: Capsuleers would obliterate them.

Every clone in EVE is genetically engineered to be “perfect.” Genetic defects are phased out and even neural structure can be remapped. Imagine legions of super-intelligent cyborg clone demigods with nearly endless resources as your opponent. Now imagine your forces consist of feudal ship-castles that need to be operated manually by thousands, maybe millions of people.

As long as the clone vats keep churning out new shells and the veldspar never runs dry Capsuleers are unstoppable. It’s as unfair a match up as Samus against Master Chief. One just has significantly more advanced technology and incredible abilities the other doesn’t have access to.

2 Likes

They would just get caught up in the Farming-PLEX-Farming vortex.

3 Likes

Absolutely! … and the encrypted pass code is the longest to ever be created, the CPU power needed to hack the pass code doesn’t exist

the tech priest of the ordus machina disagree.

The only 40k Imperial faction that might stand a chance.

Until they meet some rogue drones or Drifters or Sleepers

1 Like

What? People in the imperium don’t have sex?

…I think you’re wrong

In a state where the most minute occurance is recorded and studied for heresy there is not one shred of canonical evidence for carnal activity.

must be done https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEGo41443iI

2 Likes

You sir did not learn your lesson.
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Story:Love_Can_Bloom

Not canon.

1 Like

One thing is sure : you don’t need condoms. The emperor protects.

(okay actually I found some people who made that joke before )

ho ly … blasphemy

Sorry but the best part in 40k is the uncanofficial stories that go wild .
What made me love 40k uni is actually all those fanficts…

1 Like

Exactly. Its state mandated sexual intercourse.

That doesnt sound good at all

When did anything in wh40k sound good? Other than maybe slaaneshi sex orgies.

2 Likes

Such is life in the supra-fascist Imperium of Man where something as simple as teenage rebellion is an existential threat to mankind. Chaos has no boundaries.

Thats why Chaos is great and the Imperium boring old men balls

Only a million astartes? Where does that figure come from? No one even knows the exact number of black templars, for example, and I’ve never read that there’s a known number of marines.

As someone else pointed out, the imperium has more than just the marines anyway. Billions of guardsmen, sisters, titan legions etc. If they can hold off orks, chaos, eldar, necrons, tau, tyranids etc at the same time i don’t think lack of manpower is going to be an issue for them in this scenario.

I just keep thinking about what a single bolter would do to a clone and i know in my heart the “angels of death” would come out on top. Not very scientific but there you are.

ziewa