If the number of players on the server is not higher by this time next year

I won’t comment on that as was stated before didn’t even want to get involved (as it will bear no results) so I will just step back now and let you two (and others) duke it out. Maybe you will come to some sort of conclusion before ScamCitizen releases (in a couple decades… or centuries) though won’t hold my breath over it. :innocent:

1 Like

Not obsessed, more like dismissive of your record and cough, skills.

Offered! LMAO, all you had to do was put a war HQ down and you would have got it. That is why I keep pointing out your inability to use a war HQ.

Seriously, when does a war deccer offer to have a war? You are a gift that just keeps giving…

Dracvlad views “real PvP” as knightly bouts at the Renaissance Fair. In contrast, Destiny is merely an Amarr undockhugger, a Pk player who can’t afford the entry fee to fight Dracvlad. For starters, Destiny would need to send Dracvlad 500 plex, and buy his dream ship. This is all a lot to ask, and Dracvlad was last spotted in Kaaputenen (0.8). That’s a Safe location, even I would hesitate to chase after his microwarp droneboat.

When you dismiss something, you do it once and then stop mentioning it every single time you speak.

I was willing to go up to like 50 billion ISK, which I think is more than fair, even for him.

If I was a turkey I would be scared of you.

If you were a turkey, you’d at least be useful.

That was actually a decent retort.

I think I have about 15,000 Plex…

50bn would have got you a lot of war HQ’s

Haha, Dracvlad has more PLEX than you.

Wow, you got humiliated (again).

:slightly_frowning_face:

tWtXttk

EVE Online has been “dying” for 20 years but it will probably outlive most of us anyway. :ghost:

1 Like

You keep announcing this ‘PK’ stuff as if it was some mind boggling revelation…when its simply another term for PvP. So you dishonestly try to use some term people are less familiar with in order to create a bogus ‘niche’ narrative…when the reality is there’s hundreds of PvP games out there.

First they put deadly dihydrogen monoxide into my water, and now there’s PK in my online video game? There’s just nowhere to hide anymore. Nothing is sacred to these people. What’s next? Are you going to tell me that birds are actually government surveillance drones?

1 Like

EVE Online has been “dying” since 2011

Slowly, then suddenly

But i dont think micro transactions are the issue so much that every part of the game seems neglected + many changes that actually happen don’t seem to make sense. But it is what it is.

PVP is a broad range of competitive play, while PK is more nuanced, I would not expect you to understand the difference, after all you did seem to think that because you are still playing after losing three frigates to gankers means that ganking is not an issue for anyone.

Ah…lies, damned lies, and truncated graphs.

Lol…one minute the anti-gank whine is ’ think of the poor noobs in their Ventures’, and then you lot someone manage to raise the level all the way to ‘think of the poor noobs in their Orcas’. Whatever anyone says, you’ll shift the goal posts somewhere else. And of course the army of forum alts who’ve never been ganked and likely never even undocked will all chime in as well.

You never make any sense. For a long time I suspected that you are just an alt of a ganker, doing parody posts, and every time you post something I think that assessment is spot on.

1 Like

So that’s what it means? I thought it was a new sort of games he’s saying EvE turned into.
Thank you.

How dare he…

Tell me more. Been on PC games for 30yrs and never read of PK.
But PK is under the umbrella of PvP genre, right?
What are the different nuances?

I take it to mean that according to some of the experts on here PvP can mean and involve, mining, market selling, production etc.

PK on the other hand is a very much more targeted PvP with the sole aim of killing another player rather than the above.

But I may be wrong.

2 Likes

That sounds like a meaningless task to me, spawned out of Shoot 'em up type games. No other aim but a by-ped target with some alien creatures thrown in to kill the monotony. Boring after an hour.