If the number of players on the server is not higher by this time next year

The csm serves its purpose, to keep null bears placated living on easy mode.

1 Like

You are totally spot on.

1 Like

So, personal attacks are ok now? You should be ashamed of yourself.

@ISD_Traindriver @ISD_Drew

something you never feel because youre to scared !

wich wonder ā€¦ its a PvP game and if its a 1vs1 then normaly 1 dies and the other is ā€œbetterā€ in this situation ā€¦ maybe you could known this fact if you would fight :wink:
poh wait you ARE fighting ! Mobile Small Warp Disruptor I | BigPoppaMonkeys | Killmail | zKillboard you are figting against these very strong bubbles ā€¦ and youve won this fight ? couldnt imagine if youre friend werent there ā€¦ maybe you would have lost ?

sorry bro ā€¦ but if one site repead all day long that ganking is a major problem and want us to think that 90% of HS is dangerous because if you undock then you got ganked ā€¦ sorry but these ppl are wrong ! and @Dracvlad is one of them !

but youre particular right ! no site will change their mind and ā€œswitches sitesā€ !

then let us show his zkb to see if its correct or not :

98.7% efficiency - check ( its almost 99% and at 0.5 we can round up to the next number )
52% solo - check ( i know there are 48 % ā€œgangsā€ )

ok we have now checked this ! now lets see if it matters what he do and where did ho do !

9/10 systems with his most kills are in HS ( if im not completly wrong )
does he shots ppl who can shoot back ? ā†’ sometimes
does he is realy ā€œsoloā€ - i dont think so because of scout alts or something else
does it matter ? - no ! why ? because PvP says only ā€œPLAYER VS PLAYERā€ and did he kills ppl with this ā€œstatusā€ ? yes he do !

so all at all ā†’ youre want him to discredit ( same like me ) because most of his kills happen in HS and in HS you dont find fight you almost ā€œgankā€ ppl in a war or suspect baiting ! still its ā€œreal PvPā€

no its not ā€¦ your ā€œpkā€ is the same as ā€œpvpā€ ! it said someone kills another player ! nothing else ā€¦

doesnt care ā€¦ its both PvP !
and the ususale usage for PvP is to kill another dude ā€¦ its EvEĀ“s specific that mining, market transactions, production etc. are also PvP ! thats notthe case in every other game ā€¦

he cant do anything else if his ā€œalternate factsā€ are got destroyed by others ! then he need to attack the person

1 Like

EVE has a massive learning curve (a learning cliff as some have said compared to a learning curve). I refeer to ā€œsoftā€ skills as well as ā€œhardā€ skills. That is always going to be a big detractor to many potential players.

I donā€™t want that to change either.

2 Likes

Yep.

Its actually keeping some riff raff away actually. They like easier ganking in some other gamesā€™ much easier pvp setups.

I see people ranting on ganks. Go play a few hours in wrath classic on a pvp server in hot spots like Stranglethorn valley. that place attracts no skill hacks like a massive super sized magnet.

With no outs. If the level cap rogue wants you dead as a level 30 you will die. There is no warp out chance. No warp stabs. No concord. No local or dscan. You will not know in the area there are 20 horde and you are the 1 and only allinace there. Or vice verse.

Eve is nice here. I travel low sec. I see 20 wtā€™s and little ole me. I donā€™t run sites in the system.

They stay there since wow pvp mechanics are simple. Eveā€™s setup scares them.

Throw in angular velocity, traversal, ammo selections affecting dps and trackingā€¦and they go I just want to hit buttons to hit target. Hence fun memeā€™s about paladins, hunters, wrath death knights.

Roll face on keyboard and own the damage meters!

I think I said it above:

Nothing much else to say about itā€¦

2 Likes

The moderators are biased. They tend to only remove comments and close threads that threaten established narratives. Iā€™m surprised this one is still open.

1 Like

You met a real PvP player there and lost, he was just better.

You met a real PvP player there and lost, he was just better.

Obviously that pilot didnā€™t meet Aiko out in space then!

Not better or not a ā€œheā€?

Normal prey is like Venture Miners right?

Ah, yes, the great nuance of PK. A particular flavour of nuance only you have knowledge of, I presume. Iā€™ve noticed that more and more people in-game and on the forum invent their own words for things to better support their non-existent arguments. Itā€™s neither clever nor interesting.

2 Likes

And yet PK (Player Killer) is a definition that exists in regards to multiplayer games.

2 Likes

You seem upset enough to throw a meme my way, how droll, calm down gankerā€¦

2 Likes

That can be taken both ways, made me laugh howeverā€¦