Imperial Pharmacy join to Aegis Militia

Why does nobody ever seem to get that the ‘toss a smart-ass remark and posture about how the conversation’s boring/unimportant/beneath you before you run away’ is so completely transparent as to be vaguely insulting to all the other readers’ intelligence?

2 Likes

Are you kidding? He’s got Sami and Arsia agreeing again for the first time since the Rens attack. :sniff: all that common ground being found… it’s so… so beautiful

1 Like

Sounds like the Quarantine option isn’t off the table.

1 Like

Quarantine? Er, Miz, I don’t think locking Sami and Arsia in a room together with the lights down low and some light jazz is gonna get them to kiss, no matter how long we leave 'em in there.

1 Like

You missed my intent I think. I wasn’t actually going to a fleet, hon. I try not to be one of those types.

1 Like

Someone used the word “thrice”.

I feel… uneasy…

2 Likes

The type who goes to fleets? Why not? I go to fleets. What’s wrong with going to fleets, huh?

1 Like

To be perfectly fair, I wouldn’t go to fleets if it was with members of the Aegis Militia either.

4 Likes

What you don’t see behind the scenes and while I’ll always have a place of love in my heart for both SFRIM and pie they disagree constantly.
SFRIM was committed and dove in. You are correct they did far better then AM.

That’s not why AM exists.

AM was resurrected so the there wouldn’t be a fight between factions over getting involved or if we had the numbers.

I and many others tired of sfrim’s hesitation or pie’s in ability to field a fleet.

So I’m with the help of amazing people am raising an allaince from scratch. There will be growing pains, mistakes, lessons learned. Recruitment of new pilots has it’s detractors but the response (outside of our political bubble here) has been most possitive.

It may take a little longer to reach where we want to be but it’s a journey I’m blessed to have people like Caisius, Cardinal Graelyn Ronin and now Lord Vaari on.

2 Likes

Sounds entertaining, tell me more?

EDIT: Ok, seriously. There will always be talk about whether to get involved or whether you have numbers in any sensible place. Not fights, no, because in the end there’s gonna be someone whose call it will be, but always talk. If you are not talking about those things, you are doing it wrong.

5 Likes

You know, joining PIE would’ve helped with that. Just pointing that out.

2 Likes

PIE flies one type of ship.

2 Likes

So the issue wasn’t that PIE couldn’t field a fleet, but that PIE wouldn’t field the kinds of fleets you want?

4 Likes

Both.

Adapt or die.

3 Likes

I don’t think PIE is in danger of dying, somehow.

And Arrendis, what makes you think we would have accepted these jokers?

9 Likes

You know, I still push people your way, Lord Admiral. PIE is rather immortal, and I’d see it remain this way. Never mistake this.

5 Likes

Nothing, but it seems he didn’t even try.

1 Like

Both Graelyn and Kithrus were already in SFRIM before this misadventure, though. They would have accomplished more by staying… but I guess not being able to recruit Sansha and Blooders was too restrictive an environment for them.

2 Likes

Don’t you understand, Lord Admiral?

They had to help the Empire by taking pilots away from a competent loyalist organization, losing a citadel, and immediately leaving the conflict.

People like us wouldn’t understand their cunning master plan.

Anyway, sarcasm aside it ended up being good for us. It’s a wonderful thing when the trash takes itself out.

9 Likes

Damn, good burn.

2 Likes