Imperial Pharmacy's miner militia is mobilizing for crusade

They’re a cruiser-sized hull.

1 Like

178m on average, which is higher than my own. Not by much, but still.

The frightening thing is that we still have a pretty decent isk efficiency.

1 Like

Or, you know, Mizhara could be one of those people who really despises it when people gang up on one person to mock that person for something while the group is guilty of far worse.

Sure, ISK efficiency is a thing. But speaking as someone whose job it is to design the doctrines a coalition uses? It’s a stupid thing. ISK efficiency gets measured by who killed what in this fight. And that’s nonsense.

The only true measure of ‘ISK efficiency’ is how your expenditures compare to your budget. Either your losses are recoverable and well within your budget, or they’re not. If they are? Who gives a fedo fart if the other guy is being more ‘ISK efficient’ on a killboard than you are? It’s like comparing a PIE fleet to the fleet that won in X47 a week and change ago. We lost 28 titans. We lost 4.7 Trillion ISK to the other side’s 4.0 Trillion ISK.

We won. ISK efficiency meant nothing. We took the objective, and we forced them to cede the field. And then we handed out 28 more titans. And the other 2700 ships we lost. Because we can. And we can do that at least a few more times if we have to.

And no, this isn’t ‘see how awesome we are’, it’s ‘see how ridiculous your metric is’. If Vaari can’t afford to lose Skiffs? Then yeah, it’s irresponsible of him to risk the financial well-being of his organization. If he can? Then good on him for risking Skiffs. How close to your margins are you running? How responsible for U’K’s balance sheet are you?

‘ISK efficiency’ the way killboards measure it is a joke.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if barges or exhumers can enter complexes, other than the ungated ones, or the gated one with no restrictions. They’re classified differently from Industrials.

Industrial ships can enter smaller ones, there was a brief fad for sending in Badgers with unfitted Drakes in cargo, because even unfitted, a Drake had enough shield strength to be a nuisance sponge for long enough for backup to arrive.

1 Like

Do we? That’s kinda freaky, especially since most of the time, I’ll only show up if I lose a ship. Lessee where I come in compared to some other folks in here…

Huh. Ain’t that interesting?

1 Like

I deal with folks on who they are and what they do rather then by their killboard, unless it’s topical.

I also can’t bad mouth skiffs, for my birthday one time under Jay Joringer, we baited out fights with mining vessels to great success.

5 Likes

Vaari was actually sighted in a warzone system today, unfortunately only on public channels as neither he nor his skiffs where seen.

Oh where are you? I mean, good of you to actually come out here, but staying docked in stations hardly counts as a crusade!

1 Like

Nor is the crusade to attack alone against 15-20 enemy.

15-20 in local system does not always equate to 15-20 pilots active and undocked. You may need to brush up on your skills at using the ships Directional Scanner to tell what’s really out there.

3 Likes

I thought you had a fleet of battle skiffs? Well, maybe next time, eh?

1 Like

What happened to this notion of a light surrounded by darkness lighting the world? I would think your god would delight in it’s subjects defeating their enemies while surrounded…

3 Likes

Indeed! It isn’t enough to just have a fleet of war skiffs. It could pop off at any time; he’s gotta stay ready!

3 Likes

Moments ago my battle skiff encountered its first enemies and won. TLF lost armageddon and few frigates

5 Likes

Far be it from me to cast doubt upon the Golden Shower, but I can find no such records anywhere. Largest thing Skiffs were confirmed involved in fighting (and winning against) the last two days were a couple of suicide Coercers and a Wolf out in Geminate. It is frankly a bit of an oddity that no one involved wouldn’t be feeding their combat data to statistics portals. The last recorded combat encounter for Imperial Pharmacy was a lost shuttle several months ago. The last confirmed combat you personally was in, was even longer ago, when you had a Bestower turned into a nice little loot box in Sirppala.

I suggest uploading all such combat encounter data to the appropriate galnet portals, or the claims might be taken as… lacking veracity.

EDIT: Hah! I’ll be damned, he is absolutely correct. The data stream must have been delayed. It’s confirmed, The Golden Shower just took on a battleship in a Skiff.

… with a fleet of actual combat ships alongside, but nonetheless. He brought it on field and… contributed.

Edit Edit: Okay, this is the point where the surreality of New Eden just… can not be denied. Vaari the Golden Shower, is in the Pendulum Pretense. He undocks a bloody battle Skiff, and proceeds to join in on a battleship kill. I mean, the target is clearly on the level of a concussed marmot if their statistics are taken into account and he was pretty much inconsequential to the end result but this… this is just beautiful. Bloody ridiculous and beautiful.

I fuckin’ can’t. This is enough IGS for today. New Eden has gone full tilt.

8 Likes

Small contribution towards armageddon is because I was actually ambushed. I was fighting frigates off while waiting fellow crusaders to help me. When other enemy ships were showed off, I was free to attack armageddon. I had 40% of hull left. Luckily Skiff is hull tanked.

5 Likes

Ha! Well done for contributing none the less, Lord Vaari

3 Likes

I’m less than impressed by the circumstances, but I am impressed by the nerve of this guy, I must admit. Are the size of his balls contributing to that hull tank?

I improved it for you.

3 Likes

He actually did it.

The absolute madman.

1 Like

I’m a bit surprised at the hull tank, but… yeah, skiffs are actually solid tacklers with good drone performance and the room for some utility highs.

1 Like

Skiffs are usually hull tanked aren’t they?

1 Like