Implants keep players from playing the game

thats wrong, there is less PvP cause there are more “Carebears”

Carebear - A player that refuses to adapt, or learn the game mechanics to scew things to their advantage(s). But shall instead run to the Forums or other media in attempts to force the game designer to change things into their favor instead.

yeah cuz eve encourages carebears by hindering PVP. what a dumb comment.

citation required

Is it?

I mean, we had actual ISK loss and/or SP loss tied to clone deaths for still the majority of the game’s existence, including the time periods when it grew the fastest. Like with it seems all these moves to pander to those who can’t handle loss or make choices, it hasn’t increased player numbers or game activity.

I think I even looked a year or two after the removal of clone states and there was no evidence removal of the clone death penalty increased PvP metrics. It was a while ago, so perhaps I am mistaken, but I recall there was no influx of new players or increase in PvP activity like the make-Eve-easier! crowd promised us. I’m not sure why nerfing consequences yet again would suddenly do so now.

Ah well, doesn’t matter. Time to decide on this proposed feature then.

-1, I think. I’m all for re-doing how clones and implants work, but let’s not just homogenize them so everyone gets all the benefits with none of the trade-offs. Just delete them outright if they are really an issue.

4 Likes

I actually feel embarrassed on your behalf, OP. We get posts like this periodically, with some dumb easy-mode feature proposed by a clueless noob. You are particularly unable to grasp what you are talking about, which is really saying a lot.

You even got Black Pedro to explain it to you, who is one of the most thorough posters on the forum and rarely speaks unless there is something important to say.

5 Likes

there is a stark difference between make the game easy, and streamlining it with needed quality of life improvements and balancing that improve the overall experience for all players.

Begone Troll, stop bitching because you had to play the ■■■■ version of EVE all those years, now your mad cuz people want to change it for the better.

Don’t use implants. I solved your problem.

1 Like

dont even respond if your just gunna troll.

Why is telling you to not be a crybaby? or to not use something that is keeping you from playing properly considered trolling?

Maybe your thread is Trolling us?

3 Likes

[aka, " i know you are but what am i?" begone, you have no argument.

and neither do you it seems, especially in light of @Black_Pedro postings

1 Like

Losing your ship also discourages people from PvPing - if you lose your ship during PvP then you should respawn in the nearest station with an identical fitted ship. I’m sure that would fix everything, right Akeem?

1 Like

No, but you just furthered my case, thank you, you also lose your ship in pve, but not skills. man you walked right into that one didnt you, i didnt even set you up you just made yourself look like a fool/troll that hasnt read any of my key points.

Go play with the triglavians, little boy.

1 Like

I didnt further anything, and i did not walk into anything.

Average player age in EvE= 30-35 yrs adult.

You are sounding more like a 5yr old.
Grow up

4 Likes

Unless you lose a T3C, you don’t lose skills in pvp or pve. They gave you the options to change clones without timers, and why is that still a problem for you?

ill look into the clones without timers. would be nice.

you didnt have to, you did that yourself.

Have you ever PvPed?