INCURSION CHANGES

You only get payout for 10 people.

1 Like

Emerging Filaments pay ok for 3 of if you’re new.

wtf is an emerging filament???

I think its that thing that sticks out when you have a tapeworm?

Oh wait

Do we have data on NGA’s success rate against TDF yet?

Being nosy :slight_smile:

Tacos are good.

Bit late but NGA was destroying us in tcrc contests for a while but we countered their mainly CQC fleet with our own mainly CQC fleets. Now you will see 20 vindicators cruising through sites from us, winning most contests. We do not win all contests tho.

What Citizen said. NGA vs TDF is mostly dependant on how many newbros TDF has in fleet at that time.

If only WTM would inplement the : You shall upgrade your hyperion to an actual ship, incursions would benefit so much
You would have 3 groups able to contest and win, it would be more of a fight…

They’d clear sites faster so we’d have to take a lot less TPPH’s too :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Cordelia_Clopton, post:35, topic:164532, full:true”]

CCP could just as easily cut out the middle man and exchange the PLEX for ISK on the market through NPC buy orders. [/quote]

you’re an idiot…

WTM would not be the same if such a thing was mandatory, although they do encourage upgrading asap, Hyperion is a real ship you’ve just not flown it to it’s fullest potential in Incursions :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I like to use them to gank a carrier, not in incursions though :smiley:

“I am going to make this statement as direct as possible. The highsec incursion community is not happy with the 1 spawn in highsec. Highsec incursions had 3 spawns at any given time.”

Gonna add restoration of 3 spawns to my CSM campaign platform.

Why. Incursion income went up when it dropped to 1 spawn. There is clearly no need for more.

Since incursions are one of the sole decent income streams in highsec, having 3 spawns allows for more communities to form, in a two community system, aye 1 spawn can work well, if 6-7 communities exist, you need more spawns.

1 Like

But we clearly don’t because income rose when spawns dropped to 1.
Also CSM has no actual power, it’s not a presidential election so running on that 'platform’s just a cheap trick to buy votes from people who don’t know better.
Then again you run a large scam Corp so why am I surprised.

But we clearly don’t because income rose when spawns dropped to 1.
Also CSM has no actual power, it’s not a presidential election so running on that 'platform’s just a cheap trick to buy votes from people who don’t know better.
Then again you run a large scam Corp so why am I surprised.

Never underestimate the power of a lobbyist.

Yeah, especially one too dumb to know they’d be shooting themselves in the foot and causing hyper inflation if they got their desires.

Yeah, especially one too dumb to know they’d be shooting themselves in the foot and causing hyper inflation if they got their desires.

Haha nah