INCURSION CHANGES

Or you need to reverse the war nerfs so that you can use the tools you used to have for dealing with a situation like that. Tell the competing communities that you own the limited resource, declare war on them and kill them until they leave if they refuse to respect your ownership. That’s how it was supposed to be until short-sighted farmers insisted on nerfing every PvP option.

(Of course this requires you to stop being farmer trash, so I know you will reject it.)

That didn’t work previous to the wardec changes. Incursion runners adapted about… oh, day one of incursions to being wardecced.

1 Like

How does it not work? If you remove the ability to remain in an NPC corp and have wars apply to a player even if they leave the corp they were in when the war was declared then what can you do to “adapt” to it?

Wars are never going to apply to the player when they leave the Corp. Don’t be silly, that has never in the history of EVE been a thing so that isn’t reverting the changes, and CCP have explicitly said that wars are between corps, not players in those corps.

1 Like

Mechanics can change, and have already changed in this context. Having wars follow the player is a necessary change to avoid the situation where a corp just has its members cycle through “new” corps every 24 hours to remain immune to wars. There could in theory be alternative approaches to making a corp have inherent value that must be defended instead of being trivial to replace, but this IMO is the most straightforward one and the one that is least likely to have undesirable consequences elsewhere.

But of course that is all beside the point: that you don’t “need” more instances of a scarce resource to give everyone their own private instance to farm, and that people are supposed to be fighting over them.

Well yeah. I totally agree no more instances are needed. They already have a mechanic to fight over them as well without needing a wardec.
So, all is sorted.

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Nope, 3 spawns and current war mechanics are the best for highsec

1 Like

Haha likewise :slight_smile:

No, they’re the best for losers like you who can’t succeed at EVE unless CCP hands them easy mode farming. They’re bad for competent players who can overcome adversity and would greatly prefer that people like you are unable to flood the market with excess production and drive prices down.

Sorry, best for the vast majority of normal players, is that rephrasing better?

Nope. The vast majority of normal players are not failures like you. Most people who play EVE understand basic concepts like supply vs. demand and the value of success being proportional to the difficulty of the task. They want to compete and win, not watch losers like you get handed participation trophies.

How many newbies have you educated and helped remain in the game? Get back to me with that number.

At least 15,000, I lost track after a while.

Weak numbers tbh

Given how many biomass from your corp and seemed to quit just because of a mere wardec, all of us have better training rates of people than you do. Since you set them up for failure.

1 Like

Given how many biomass from your corp and seemed to quit just because of a mere wardec, all of us have better training rates of people than you do. Since you set them up for failure.

Rich, coming from someone who was angry that the exploit was not permanent. Their quits are on your legacy.

Nope. If you hadn’t been so utterly incompetent you would have won that war through superior force and skill. FFS you have what, 1000+ members? You should be able to blob the hell out of anyone who threatens you. But instead you run away to play other games and leave your clueless members to die, and the only thing you care to teach them is how to whine on the forums about how hard the game is.

Now you are literally getting delusional. Since I was busy saying the exploit needed fixing.
However exploit or no, every Corp I’ve been involved in has not failscaded because of a wardec and certainly hasn’t had the CEO run away to play other games for the duration of the war.
So yea, you are directly responsible for all those players quitting for failing to teach them about how to handle a wardec. That is your failure as a teacher and your failure as a leader.

Why do you want newbies to quit the game?