INCURSION CHANGES

Why do you want newbies to quit the game?

I donā€™t, which is why I want you to be removed from it. Your actions directly lead to new players having a bad experience and quitting.

1 Like

I ask again, why are you so in favor of newbies leaving the game?

Now GTFO and go back to WoW.

I see the conscience has awoken, it is good that you are angry at your past position of wanting newbies to leave the game, now make amends and help all the newbies that you can Merin.

I would answer this but Merin answered it better.

However why are you so illiterate that you couldnā€™t read my reply properly but instead read it as the above apparently

Remember this, wanting newbies to leave the game is a bad position, you should be ashamed of it.

I am, by lobbying CCP to ban you from EVE.

Please produce one quote of me saying ā€˜I want newbies to quit the gameā€™. Or stop outright lying about it.
I mean, I get you are trying to deflect from your actual self documented failures as a teacher and leader here but seriously, at least try to deflect competently rather than with blatantly obvious lies.

So, how would you best improve highsec incursions?

Sure, how would you best help the highsec incursion community? Remember the topic of the OP.

By maintaining the limits, increasing the ability to use wars as a tool to remove competition, and making incursion farming a reward for competent PvE players who are able to successfully compete over a scarce resource. This is a buff to competent PvE players at the expense of whiny perma-victims like you.

1. The highsec incursion community is not newbies.
  2. There is more than 1 incursion spawn already, just go to lowsec.
  3. The increased incursion income after the drop to one spawn clearly shows the incursion community is healthy and in no need of additional help.

I love incursions and they are the main reason that I stay subbed (I canā€™t commit to corp life as I would like as Iā€™m 4,000 years old and have accidently accumulated responsibilities). Having said that Iā€™m actually OK with the single HS spawn, it does mean that players are forced off the hamster wheel to go run abyssals, or feed ships to the new god Triglav or whatever. I wonder also if movements in incursion income since the nerf are related to low and null spawns being run more often (I have no idea if this is true or not)

1 Like

Quite a nerf, especially to new players.

Highsec nerf.

:slight_smile:

Having said that Iā€™m actually OK with the single HS spawn, it does mean that players are forced off the hamster wheel to go run abyssals, or feed ships to the new god Triglav or whatever.

Issue is this ā€˜hamster wheelā€™ is one of the only decent ways to make money in highsec, if there were several I doubt the 3 spawn to 1 spawn would be as much of a problem.

I wonder also if movements in incursion income since the nerf are related to low and null spawns being run more often (I have no idea if this is true or not)

Could be a possibility, weā€™ll need CCP to confirm if that was indeed the reason.

Nope. Highsec buff. The current incursion community does not want your changes.

Issue is this ā€˜hamster wheelā€™ is one of the only decent ways to make money in highsec

Then perhaps you should take the hint and leave highsec. Itā€™s not like thereā€™s anything forcing you to stay there, other than your own incompetence and stupidity.

Whatā€™s your point? Are you incapable of understanding the concept of endgame content as a goal to aspire to? New players shouldnā€™t be handed easy mode access to everything in the game because you want them to stay in the game for more than a few weeks.

Your idea is a nerf not a buff

Then perhaps you should take the hint and leave highsec. Itā€™s not like thereā€™s anything forcing you to stay there, other than your own incompetence and stupidity.

Nope highsec is our home, we will make it better :slight_smile: