INCURSION CHANGES

I believe that newbies should have a good experience, you do not. Returning to 3 spawns will help newbies form new communities and run more fleets.

Incursions are high-end content that is not supposed to be for newbies. Stop trying to nerf the accomplishments of more capable PvE players just because you can’t succeed at anything.

Nope highsec is our home, we will make it better

Nope. Unlike you CCP understands that “never leave highsec” is a self-imposed limit and is not going to buff your farming so that you can still make tons of ISK no matter how badly you cripple yourself.

Stop hurting newbies.

Nope. Unlike you CCP understands that “never leave highsec” is a self-imposed limit and is not going to buff your farming so that you can still make tons of ISK no matter how badly you cripple yourself.

Actually CCP is helping highsec with buffs

@Sabus_Narian When can you submit your CSM candidacy to CCP? When can you post your canidacy thread in the ‘CSM Campaigns’ forum section?

1 Like

@Sabus_Narian When can you submit your CSM candidacy to CCP? When can you post your canidacy thread in the ‘CSM Campaigns’ forum section?

From what I read hopefully by march/april when CCP opens up elections. I have the paperwork all set to go.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree about the isk, it’s pretty much the only way to access higher level ships for high sec players. People say to live in WHs or null but if you can’t commit timewise to a corp few will have you, perfectly reasonably, so for irregular but long-term players incursions are really the only option for decent income.

Yes. But you can make that isk just fine with one incursion spawn.
Also Invasions, Abyss, Industry, Trading, Sig running, all turn good money as well
Edit. forgot the Anomic missions also.

Agreed 100%. You’ll have a lot say that you should stop complaining and leave highsec, but they always neglect to inform you that the space that they want you to live in is all but impossible for those on a tight schedule. It’s hard to defend the wormhole, participate in CTA, or defend your structures, if your a career profession whose married with kids, as more and more EVE players are becoming.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree one spawn is enough. I do run lower tier abyssals and solo ECs, also trying to solo MCs now (when I’m feeling brave/suicidal), I’ve never tried burners as before incursions I could never have afforded the ships, let alone the bling, the same goes for higher level abyssals. Plan on getting to them eventually.

I’m not. I’m giving them a reason to stay in EVE longer than a month. You’re the one trying to destroy all sense of progress or accomplishment by nerfing endgame content down to newbie level and giving instant gratification participation trophies to everyone.

Actually CCP is helping highsec with buffs

EC nerf.

Highsec incursion nerf.

Highsec moon mining nerf.

Highsec station trading nerf.

STFU and go back to WoW.

What’s your point? Why should players who only invest an hour or two a week have the same success as players who invest considerably more time and effort?

Says the person who wants newbies to always be killed, lol ok.

EC nerf.

Highsec incursion nerf.

Highsec moon mining nerf.

Highsec station trading nerf.

STFU and go back to WoW.

Nope, CCP is not dumb, they’ll realize that buffing highsec makes them more money than appeasing bittervets like yourself. Highsec players however need to organize for that to happen.

Also no, I’m staying here permanently, love how angry you are :rofl:

What’s your point? Why should players who only invest an hour or two a week have the same success as players who invest considerably more time and effort?

Your dumb wow

Other than raging bittervets, who wishes to discuss a return to normalcy, 3 spawns of incursions in highsec + the invasion content would be great for getting people flying together and making money, while having a good time.

Dying is part of EVE. And CCP’s market research has shown that players who die in PvP early in their EVE careers are more likely to remain active players. So if you want newbies to stick around you should be in favor of more PvP.

Highsec players however need to organize for that to happen.

The only thing smart highsec players are going to organize to do is tell you to STFU. Why would a player who is currently successful in highsec want you to nerf their income by bringing every useless piece of farmer trash up to their level?

Other than raging bittervets, who wishes to discuss a return to normalcy, 3 spawns of incursions in highsec + the invasion content would be great for getting people flying together and making money, while having a good time.

3 spawns of incursion would be a major nerf to the people currently making lots of money from it. Why do you hate successful highsec players?

Nope, 2 communities make money in a spawn as now, the other two spawns have even more communities form and make isk.

Why do you hate the currently successful groups and want to nerf their income?

It’s a buff not a nerf, if you don’t understand the two words I can’t help ya

Increasing the supply of CONCORD LP means nerfing their income. Why would anyone who is currently succeeding at high-end PvE content want this to happen?

Eh. That bit isn’t true. That’s a commonly misquoted part of CCPs research because they never went past basic correlation and investigated any actual causation.

The overall sentiment remains true though. hiding them from EVE does them no favours

No dumb dumb, focus on the isk. Clearly you don’t do incursions if you think LP is what everyone is after lol

LP is about 30 to 40% of the profit normally so yes.