INCURSION CHANGES

Lol most incursion runners tend to forget they have lp, isk is where it’s at, and if there are 3 focuses, more sites to earn isk.

Which is not required. Every other incursion runner posting here has said they are fine with just 1, I seriously doubt all the systems of every incursion are busy and you can’t get a site without a contest.

Which is not required. Every other incursion runner posting here has said they are fine with just 1, I seriously doubt all the systems of every incursion are busy and you can’t get a site without a contest.

Newbies benefit from more sites, 3 spawns is better than one. Of course you being against both newbies and highsec are against such a proposal.

Newbies don’t need anything to do with more sites because newbies aren’t running incursions and even if they are there are plenty of uncontested scout and assault sites at the very least. Probably uncontested vg sites even.

Also being anti you because you are a scammer taking advantage of newbies doesn’t make me anti highsec.

At what point should a player be able to fly an incursion battleship anyway? IIRC it takes like a month of training at least to fly properly. When do newbies stop being new, and why can’t they handle a little competition?

1 Like

Funny the person who wants newbies to leave the game is calling me a scammer.

Once again for the masses. Being anti you does not make someone anti high sec or anti newbie.
You are not the god of newbies, you are not the single voice of newbies, and none of your suggestions even help newbies. Most are just aimed at vets, I.e. yourself.
Think of the poor newbie is one of the most abused phrases in suggestions on this forum, and you should be glad that Malcanis no longer plays or by now there would be a whole set of laws based on you to warn people away from bad ideas presented by people like you.

Then why do you hate newbies?

Weirdly I don’t.
You are just so delusional you keep reading into everything that people must hate newbies because they disagree with you.

You claim you don’t, so then stop hating them.

Sure thing Naari. Nice to see you finally got over your “I’m a developer god” complex. Pity you still haven’t learnt to actually connect with reality yet.

Sure thing Naari. Nice to see you finally got over your “I’m a developer god” complex. Pity you still haven’t learnt to actually connect with reality yet.

Naari, this my new nickname? It’s Narian :stuck_out_tongue:

Why sure Naari, you totally aren’t the same person despite both posting the same selfish ideas, both being utterly delusional about what other people are saying, and one character stopping posting the very day before you started spamming the forums… in the same tz no less… while you somehow pretend you’ve never even seen any if their posts when they made hundreds in a day sometimes in the same sub forums.
Yes I’m very convinced.

Why sure Naari, you totally aren’t the same person despite both posting the same selfish ideas, both being utterly delusional about what other people are saying, and one character stopping posting the very day before you started spamming the forums… in the same tz no less… while you somehow pretend you’ve never even seen any if their posts when they made hundreds in a day sometimes in the same sub forums.
Yes I’m very convinced.

Whose Naari, if he’s an imaginary friend of yours please tell me more :slight_smile:

To be fair, I’m not sure Naari is capable of going more than 15 minutes without spamming everyone about the “game” he is working on. They’re both useless farmer trash, but I don’t think they’re the same person.

It’s the constant denial of even having seen Naari post, i mean how could you miss that spam when you came to the forums at the same time.
They’ve moved on from God of Developers to God of Newbies now I feel.
Still, even if they are different, they are worthy of the same level of respect either way

Why thank you, finally someone stops comparing me to this ‘naari’

Lol I have all the bittervet respect that I could ever need :slight_smile:

Vote to remove incursion nerfs Make highsec better

Vote to remove incursion nerfs Make highsec better

Lol they think you are me, how are you me?

1 Like