INCURSION CHANGES

EXACTLY. I saw that crap that CCP didn’t have the balls to put in the current Expansion notes

1 Like

If noone buys plex for omega, noone buys plex to sell on market… If noone buys plex to sell, people will go back to normal sub, instead of more expensive sub, involving other people to buy gametime… CCP does very much in fact loose RL £ $ € if plex aint sold…

Beside that, my ingame activity have been killed, i lack of interest to go into EVE playing solo as some other pointed… Ive cancelled my sub with all my accounts till this is solved, i cba to pay for something if im just docked in a random system far far away…
Maybe you nullbears dont care about that, but the more people this game looses - and yes, the incursion nerf will get people to drop the game, the more you get dragged into this aswell.

4 Likes

This righthere
If you want high sec carebears to go invasions make invasions in a way that they act as a incentive, that way the bears go by themselfs and that makes yopur life( read ccp) so much easier in so many ways

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Tovh

4h

why my replies not working

Its a feature hon :wink:

1 Like

CCP, if you are listening, I just came here to say that your new P-Abyssal Overlords are killing your game.

You shouldn’t have to change/remove something that a lot of your players have fun with (HS Incursions), just to introduce something new (Invasions).

This latest change is probably the one that will gently shoo me out the door to some other game.

Sub should be running out near end of june. Hope you guys hear your player-base out and respond before that.

4 Likes

Completely agree content should be added not removed. And the incursion community is beneficial to the game in many ways as stated already.
And yet your silence continues CCP you obviously do not give a damn about your players.

3 Likes

It’s hilarious that you believe I’m a nullbear. I run incursions, bro.

And to boot, they aren’t even acknowledging the issue. Very unprofessional as a company at the least.

3 Likes

I like how they moved them out of 0.5 and into 0.6 as it was effecting many moon mining happy go lucky capsuleers.

Guessing many were sitting in their seat thinking when is this going to end? I know I was interrupted by those Invaders.

Guys, a new focus has spawned in HS, finally.

see you guys there, later.

Exactly like blizzard did. Or probably worst actually.

One is still a ridiculous nerf. Two focuses, at least but preferably just put it back the way it was. You want to plug Isk faucets, then do it OPENLY, without shameful hiding your nerf, and nerf the biggest ISK faucet first. And if it’s about an ISK faucet, you left the tap running in null. Big surprize @CCP_Falcon you aren’t nerfing nullsec, since THAT is a group you at CCP are all scared of angering.

Where I live it costs about 6 days salary to pay for one EVE account. If I can’t actually know I’m going to get to do what I enjoy, and have badly thought out content forced down my throat, why should I pay to play at all?

I’m happy to try the new content, but that requirtes ISK, and frankly you already have my sub, now you want me to pay for PLEX to sell on the market to get Isk to buy ships to lose in your badly planned content that doesn’t pay out anything decent at all unless you are a criminal stealing everyone else’s loot.

So you want me to pay more for less content, and pat yourselves on the back? Fix Incursions properly, or myself and about 1000 other players (not pilots, players) will go dark. and a lot of your market turnover is going to cease. The dedicated Incursion runners mostly pay to play. People who try to run Incursions for PLEX burn out more often than not, and I used to tell those people to just pay the monthy fee, and the game would be fun again, and they could make ISK to use for other projects. Now they can go mine in null. Was this an expansion or a nullsec recruitment drive for Goonswarm?

2 Likes

2 accounts gone alpha , 2 more to go in the next 2 weeks as they expire , and thats how it will stay till CCP stops trying to force feed me content i do not want … looks like i’ll be playing a lot more world of warships

4 Likes

I’ve pushed the big red button on all my accounts too.

If your plan is to partially replace content with an equal amount of equally rewarding content then that is fine, more variety is always good. But I have a story for you. I used to drive a VW Phaeton, and when the engine blew up and I was given a Toyota Prius, it wasn’t much fun. Don’t give me a Prius.

The rumour mill says CCP is doing this because another group of players is complaining about how much isk we’re making. They are quite welcome to come join our fleets and get in on the disgusting amount of isk we make. It’s not like that though is it? They don’t want to join us because they’ll be leaving behind their multi-trillion isk corporations, scores of titans fitted with trillions in officer loot, hundreds of billions in structures, no longer gouging the market of modules as they have their fleet fights with hundreds of carriers and dreads and thousands of pilots on either side.

Leave our 40 man battleship fleets alone.

Removing good options doesn’t make bad options better. It just means you are unable to provide good options. Loyalty buys you nothing in the modern world. Don’t expect any from me.

We don’t hate you CCP, you’re making a bad decision.

7 Likes

lololol if this change was at the behest of sov null dudes complaining we’d rather run incursions than maintain their system indices like good little alliance bros, I’ve got some news for them: I would rather run missions for the rest of my EVE career than join one of their shitty cancerous sov null corps. I love Rorquals and the plentiful bounty of max system upgrade anomalies, and it is still not worth playing with those guys.

4 Likes

My toon goes Alpha 06/24

In this thread: Krabs complain that they can’t krab as hard as they used to and might actually have to (god forbid) compete with other players.

2 Likes

Nope. the nullsec mining thread is 2 forum posts over.

5 Likes

I’m betting the incursion change is a result of the new invasion. What better group of players to lead people into these invasions.

Hopefully for those that love incursions this nerf is short term.

1 Like