INCURSION CHANGES

PREACH

Please add “in my oppinion” you are not God. I also would love to know how much it cost a product that I buy. The difference between you and me is that I speak real life you not. I am about to say that CCP should eliminate PLEX, I prefer to know how much does a product cost. Straight and simple.

What if, giant alliances just paid you to fend off invaders instead of the machine paying you?

1 Like

And how do you propose that content is delivered in a reasonable time frame? Through a PVE mechanic of a PVP mechanic? Eg PVE Invaders? Sure thing, but to say that some giant alliance is going to pay anyone outside of the umbrella anything is a bit short sighted of giant alliance financial mechanics. You don’t get rich by writing cheques to others.

easily the worst game update, I hate CCP now seriously

someone ask the minmatar if we can borrow their fleet.

we need to blow up whatever station CCP is in.

An endless ISK supply ( Incursions ) was never going to be sustainable. And that is before the ISK to PLEX transactions came in.

I am a subscription kinda guy.

But…

If the ships get too pricey etc, due to Null being nerfed, then it’s gonna get real hard to push ultra-tight doctrines.

I get the need for this economic lever, but… The only winners in the Incursion & Null nerfs are the wormholes ( who now have mega safety as well as great loot ).

High Sec gives protection, so some restriction in ISK supply makes sense.

Null cannot defensively roll gates, or dodge hot-drops, and now we are poorer.

WH’s are laughing.

Who started the lobby that led to these decisions? Because I think that it was a bad one. Null needed a little less loot, and it would have been fixed. Incursions needed a little less ISK, and it would have been fixed. Both Nerfs feel like over-kill.

WH’s? Crawling with loot, and STILL very defendable.

The balance is out captain!

Larry.

You have seen the Economic Reports right? Where null sec ratting bounty’s dwarf Incursion rewards?

2 Likes

They are nerfing Null too.

Null is overkill, but the ISK sistern that is Incursions was bound to get attention sooner or later.

People in the Incursion community ridicule me, because apparently I’m not smart enough etc. Or I’m crazy. But…

Split your fleet, & hammer the VG’s & Assaults too. Farm the hell out of it.

It’s what we do in Null & Low-Sec.

Please increase to two at least. Incursions are becoming over crowed to a point where not everyone that wants to play this aspect of the game have the opportunity.

Typical CCP style motivation. If no one wants to do something, nerf everything else.

3 Likes

not the best business strategy : )

1 Like

I just found out a few days ago about incursions and I enjoyed it a lot and now I learn that I could be playing right now if we still had 3 spawns. Instead of being here waiting for the single one to spawn again, which is already late in schedule. WTF CCP want me to unsub? With these prices and loss of content I’m having no incentive to stay subbed.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.