Is EVE being purposely sabotaged?

Thank you. It’s pearls before swine, though, and I apologize to pigs for insulting them like that.

2 Likes

Mmmm bacon

1 Like

Possibly, although I expect they’d appreciate it more if it functioned properly. As it is, the red dot only reliably shows up when you deliberately put stuff in your own inventory or hold, which is pointless at best. When a mission automatically puts stuff in your hold after killing a mission NPC, though, all bets are off. I think sometimes it activates on that, but most of the time it does not.

That’s the whole problem with the thing. It’s ugly, sure, and about 5 times larger than it needs to be, but the actual problem is that it doesn’t bloody work.

4 Likes

You sound really angry, would you like to borrow Scoots sock puppet for a little relief.

You know you want to.

5 Likes

And how the hell is it gonna help those people who buy Plex? They’re getting 50% less ISK now compared to last year, stupid. Have you seen that anything has become cheaper except for Plex? Not me! All ships, all materials are just more expensive. What’s better about it and for whom?

3 Likes

PLEX is cheaper because the whales are liquidating assets due to the shortage…it’s a race to the bottom…

3 Likes

Some kids like 'em. Some, very very few but some (trying to be nice here). And obviously the dev involved, a hard case of ‘denial’

and about high time it was

lolwut ? was always the case

And in conclusion, yes…
giphy (13)

1 Like

Why would I be angry about dumb people being manipulated into spending their money on a game that now throws them off a cliff? You make no sense. I’d say you are angry, because you’re one of those dumb people who are now being thrown off a cliff. Happy landing. :slight_smile:

Calling me stupid is meaningless when it comes from someone who clearly is, at best, of average intellect.

Cheaper PLEX are better for all those who subbed via PLEX. The number of real people benefitting outweighs the farmers plexing their farming accounts on various levels. More people means more overall activity. More farmers does not mean more overall activity, it just means more people sitting in belts doing nothing.

Higher prices of goods means higher income for those who produce those goods. Higher prices of goods means that the perceived value of the game as a whole increases. Cheaper prices just means everyone can have everything too fast and too easily, devalueing everything. Idiots prefer that, sure, but this game isn’t a game for idiots.

If you need everything to be cheap, then YOU are cheap. Explain how there’s even a point trying to explain things to you, when it’s pretty clear that you’re not smart enough to see beyond your own selfishness?

When stuff is too expensive for you, then put more effort into your game. If you can’t put more effort into your game, then the problem isn’t the game, it’s YOU.

What you want is of no ■■■■■■■ matter to anyone. What matters is the economy and happy players who are being challenged. New players do not benefit from things being cheap so they can sustain themselves solo. That just makes for a boring game! New players benefit from higher prices forcing them to group up, or if they still wish to play solo, then it forces them to actually put effort into their game. Effort, you know, which is something that wasn’t really necessary for far too long and probably nothing you are even remotely familiar with.

When this game stops catering to the lame ass mainstreamers, then it will flourish again, because unlike those suckers, people like myself like putting effort into their hobby.

3 Likes

No it was sabotaged years before by fozzie and gang, they didn’t need pearl abyss to do anything.

4 Likes

tinfoil hat on… and thats all because of me…or us, we, whatever

Is Black Dessert Online anything to do with the Dessert Airfield in Kerbal Space Program?

2 Likes

Well industrialists and miners for starts.

More expensive stuff means more money from these activities.

Ccp have also had a successful campaign against bots.

1 Like

it’s cute you took more effort into putting comic sans text on a photo than the rest of your post.

1 Like

What a pile of horseshit.

2 Likes

Dear fellow capsuleer, if only it was just about the red dots…
Have you considered the 20% nerf on resistances?
i smile and rejoyce every time Im about to log in, just to remember that the average player i fly with (includes me) will be playing Loose more ships Online than ever. So i go and play
COH2
IL-2 Stalingrad
Skyrim
Guildwars2

So yes these guys are doing a fantastic job and boycoting the average player game experience.

Could go on and ask why, for the sake of decreasing ship survivability in medium to large engagements, not just introduce a jamming script to seriously cripple logigtic ships ??
but No, why bother adding value to gameplay when you can just mess everybodys game experience with a blanket nerf…

minus 1 sub

1 Like

Excellent…one less space-baby…

1 Like

Excellent logic, and I very much agree. CCP obviously needs to go in the opposite direction if they want more players, and what they should have done instead was to boost resistances by 20%, not lower them.

In fact, I would go as far as to say that CCP should just implement a button into the game that when pressed, makes you completely invulnerable to all damage. No limitations on its use either, as long as you’re Omega status. We would probably see subscriptions skyrocket to over a million within a month or two that way. And all of those new subscribers would be individuals of very high moral fiber and genetic quality, of course, so win-win all around.

4 Likes

Stuff?

2 Likes

That some long con that, it’s been going on for over a frigging decade.

I HATE the red dots but not undock? I just came back. EVE is doing great, and i am very happy with the wardec changes.

2 Likes