Is the end near?

I’d like to know where you got that info from.

CCP was acquired by Pearl Abyss sometime around November 2018. The actual sale was $425 million split into 2 parts:

A $225 million upfront payment and a deferred performance-based payout up to $200 million.

The original Eve page with the performance bonus payment info is no longer available. I don’t remember the specifics, think it was either maintain current numbers or increase numbers by a certain % within a couple of years to get the bonus pay.

Even if CCP fails to complete the performance bonus requirements, they still have the $225 mill upfront payment.

Right after CCP released news of being acquired by PA, CCP posted this thread about the sale: AMA (Ask Me Anything)

Both CCP Falcon and CCP Guard were in charge of answering questions in that thread.

What’s really ironic about the whole thing is that they both had great praise for the acquisition and stated that CCP would retain all control on Eve’s development with no changes to their current policy. They also said they foresaw a great future for Eve and both of them planned to stay working at CCP for a long time.

Then within 1 year of that AMA, both CCP Falcon and CCP Guard were no longer employed at CCP. :smirk: