It's not just these forums it seems

These days, what with the community beta (and alpha) testing, and the Steam refund policy, that doesn’t really matter

Well that and eve has always been toxic lol. Not too many game give so many ways to do less than good things to other players…and even the devs say harden up.

We see devs about as frequently as yo see a blue (dev) post on wow forums. That…ain’t good. See wow is having a growing community issue. They have gone to jsut a few front people speaking…and it can have issues.

Ion is the face of wow. To some peoples views…that is a problem. That dude I fear if you asked him what time was and what is the color an orange on the table in front of him would duck a solid answer to both questions. So with a stellar lead off like that…game talk as you can imagine gets fugly as hell.

CCP seems to be heading on this path. And the faces they are showing…aren’t knocking out of the park to some peoples views. They aren’t to put a name to a face…CCP Falcon. Prior dev, active in the olderforum at times.

Helps to give a more personable front man to some. Forums didn’t always see eye to eye with them but for most the respect was there. Made their cases here, maybe showed a few angles we missed. Dust settled and a “fair enough” was given by reasonable people.

1 Like

17ppl? you mean 3 ppl and 14 alts XD

2 Likes

Ah I guess youve never used a Playstation in the Modern Age

Wondering why you are calling me names…but then again, this is the internet, so that doesn’t surprise me. If you were sitting in a bar you would never say something like this to someone you don’t know. You have proved my point.

Actually, I remember your name now. You are one of those 17 or so people who are only here to disrupt, insult, etc etc etc.

3 Likes

Well that depends…

Did you just give a public speech in said bar? Did you just get off the karaoke stage after saying what you said in your post up there? Because if so, then I sure as hell would say something like this after your public statements, because public statements are entitled to public responses.

So no “point” there at all. Just a garbage-tier fallacy. Try again, tough guy.

AKA “all the people that I dislike so much because they disagree with me.”

2 Likes

Plenty of people loved No Man’s Sky before it was released…

–Gadget smirks

4 Likes

You’re 100% correct, especially about that person…

3 Likes

Heh, for a forum troll you definitely talk a lot of crap…

2 Likes

No one else seems to think that aside from you and your pals from the Axis of Misery, composed of a handful of old men following me around these forums and reporting all my posts, because they’re too senile and impotent for wit and violence.

But…let’s say he is right about me.

What about you though, Mikey? When was the last time you were actually right about anything, instead of merely constructing elaborate narratives that have you sitting cross-legged atop of Sage Mountain like some ancient guru, but have no basis in reality? We’d all like to know.

The whole time you’ve been here you’ve never contributed anything helpful to the community. Come back after you’ve created an Eve guide or app that benefits players and then we’ll compare notes. Until then you’re just a sad little pubbie constantly disrupting threads with your incessant trolling.

1 Like

Destiny Corrupted helped me a lot when I was a new player.

What have you done?

4 Likes

That whole “disrupting” thing is just the little hamster wheel in your skull kicking into overdrive, trying to rationalize away things that other people say that you don’t want to hear. And not just with me, either; you do it with everyone who gets into an argument with you. And your response is always that they’re a “troll,” or that it’s “BS,” or whatever other hamster pellet gets launched out of the cage in the process. No one’s ever seen you actually make a point or a rebuttal.

Now, I get that not everyone is a master debater, or into logic or philosophy or whatever, but maybe you should at least try? The grand majority of your problems are self-made. I’ve given you some really good advice in the past (advice you’ll never hear from one of your circle-jerking forum pals): go watch some comedy shows, and learn to laugh at yourself. The world will become a much better place once you do.

1 Like

Destiny Corrupted saved me wen i was drowning

What have you done?

I didn’t so much “save” you as you nonchalantly and without blinking unclasped my hands from the door you were lying on, as I looked at you with my beady little eyes and silently begged you to let me get on top of it because that door had so much extra space, and hummed “My Heart Will Go On” while watching me sink into the dark, briny depths.

Thankfully we were in the shallow end of the pool…

1 Like

Filthy beasts

1 Like

Yeah. No one thinks that except him and a bunch of people you blithely slap a label on. Seems legit. Not.

Well, why shouldn’t I? They did it to me first.

For the sake of the truth?

And do “they” have a name? Can you quote “them” doing it first or give me a post number or something?

1 Like

Axis of Misery