January 2018 Release - General Feedback

CCP, Please remove the chatbubble.

3 Likes

Its not just about the speech bubble; its about the fact that CCP continually refuses to listen when they ask people for an opinion on a feature and they get a negative response to it.

1 Like

Can @CCP_Falcon or any other community manager of CCP start a public vote under trusted source to give us say «NO» to the conversation bubble icons?

It is pointless annoying thing, devours valuable space on my screen, attracting the attention of the eye

I want to this trash been removed

5 Likes

Can you please for the love of the Gods give us an option to disable the chat bubbles?
I logged in and have already convo’d half the region by accident.

1 Like

Please add an option to remove the chat bubble (for me not just useless but very prone to tactical/strategical problems: it’s easy convo by mistake)-

2 Likes

There is one part that i don’t understand.
Why are the agents limited to 12, when it is clear that more could be shown. If you set the filter to Career Agents the list is able to show 60. So the interface does allow to show more. But why is it cut down for the normal agents?
And this one (career agents) work as well further than just the local region.

5 Likes

CCP Winning in 2018

3 Likes

pls remove this horrible Chatbubbles asap, no one need it, no one want it

3 Likes

Lets ask @CCP_Claymore if he can answer that shall we.

2 Likes

Looks like people are already abusing the chat bubble button by having the whole fleet start convos with the primary target. lol

3 Likes

New electronic warfare! I like it! :smiley:

3 Likes

HATE this - I am sure SOMEONE in our null corp has ‘issues’ with the pirates. So now they attack us ALL the time including camping the NPC station and we cant get miners out.

I am changing my auto-renew to monthly and when my months run out, I will not be renewing until this is fixed.

1 Like

@CCP_Affinity sorry if you are the wrong person to direct this at but you wrote the Dev Blogs on Resource Wars so …

I have finally had the time to read Tuesdays Patch notes in detail and I cannot believe this line.

• Volatile SKINs can no longer be traded on the market or via contracts.

So you take the ONE THING that has value in the Resource Wars LP store and pretty much make it bound to a character (ok yes I know you can use the trade window but not realistic for trading on a large scale).

If that is supposed to encourage people to do these sites more then CCP your world view is completely arse backwards.

8 Likes

So how do I turn off this chat bubble malarky

And don’t go posting the 'How Too" and “We are listening” on Reddit
Are you ever really???
This is your portal of communication for EvE

2 Likes

Please remove the chat bubbles… That’s going to get abused in fleets so badly.

GIVE BACK CUSTOM TRACKING CAMERA POSITION. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
GIVE BACK FULL AUDIO MENU ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

7 Likes

btw, in general, an update isnt “removing stuff”. This was what this update was kinda. “Removed stuff, removed stuff, and some backend changes”

3 Likes

Maybe I’m missing somthing…

Slightly peeved that patch removed ability to view poco menu for Planetary Interaction without needing the extra step of viewing in planet mode and clicking on the launch-pad.

Fullscreen capture 1112018 110355 PM

I hope this wasn’t intended because I may end up pulling my hair out over the extra clicks of navigating to the lanchpad.

@CCP_Paradox Did some pirate mining fleet hunting in a system with an FOB. Strangest thing happened.

My Gurista pirates standing is -6.8, Gurista Production corp standing is +1.01.

Miners and miners response fleet, system harassment fleet are all red, understandably. But for some reason Gurista Production Badger was blue the last time. And attacking him didn’t cause them all to warp to safespot, response fleet didn’t show up. So poor guy was sitting there helplessly, didn’t drop the box tho.

10 hours earlier the same system hauler was red, and they behaved normally. Weird stuff.

1 Like

So I did some more Gurista miner/hauler hunting. All reds. The weirder this blue one from earlier gets.

A bit more inconvenient to hunt them now when they sometimes warp out immediately as you land in a belt. Unless you attack them, they keep warping around, not staying in safespot. I mean you scan them down and they warp again, scan again warp again, unless you are able to engage. And they often in warp and invulnerable when you start targeting. Not sure if engaging response fleet stops further warping around, if so, then its fine and nothing really changed.

1 Like

A quick note for all those worried about Upwell 2.0:

We really appreciate the debate regarding these changes and we’re watching closely and discussing your concerns here and on other platforms. We’re already well into the process of creating a Dev Blog on all these changes, and once that’s released we’ll be more than happy to discuss this all in full.

In the meantime, please bear in mind that we always advise against speculation based on incomplete information. For the most up to date public information on the changes, please see the presentation from Vegas 2017. Thanks and we look forward to discussing this soon!