January 2018 Release - Known Issues & Issue Reporting

10 sec black secreen to get out of jita’s hub, jump gate small froze, the contract things…need to open more widow each time i want to verify the contract history of someone…mmh, lot of little things but in a single patch! gg

Problem with the Agent Finder. Epic Arc agent in space Roineron Aviviere not appearing in agency agent finder. I have standings to use him, but agent finder does not show him.
Update: Selecting Epic Arcs instead of agents show agents there but not when select agents.

I haven’t done it myself, but some people have reported they can “get their chat windows back to normal” by combining them with a non-chat windows stack. When you say “with the local and logs” do you mean your combat log window is stacked with local or other chats? Maybe that’s why the “+” tab disappeared for you in this case.

Yep, that’s the case. And this is not normal. This is rubbish. BEfore this patch all chat stacks had the speech bubble to open the chat channel menu. Now that CCP does this special snowflakes rubbish, this is not the case any more.

2 Likes

I’ve been rattling around in eve for almost 13 years and I think this patch is probably the biggest pile of horse manure i’ve seen

CCP try listening to the players and sort this out, get rid of that speech bubble that blocks names and the ‘+’ sign for opening the channels window

And give us back the agent finder, it’s way faster and cleaner than the new agency version, tbh the agency window, while pretty is hobbled with many faults, the main one being that this whizzy graphics version is simply too slow to use, to many drop down boxes etc

CCP please just get a grip

4 Likes

Why was the colour of the player influence in an incursion changed from blue to this tinted cyan. The cyan is a lot harder to distinguish in an incursion than the blue.

TQ_Incursion_CyanProgress

2 Likes

thanks CCP for ruining my PVP , I wonder where the option WARP TO gone…

I had to scoop the probes after like 3 probe attempts because there was no option WARP TO then relaunch them , and probe the object/ship again , and heureka … so I wasted like 30s cos of this bug,

1 Like

do you use CHROME ? guess what , CCP like the NEW TAB sign in CHROME so they was like , hell yeah lets put this ■■■■ in EVE :smiley:

I just went to Sakkikainen for some cosmos mission. And i noticed that the Cosmos Agents are not shown in the agency.

Now I not only have stuck gate jump animations after the jump ended or occasional black screens mid-play (not after login), I now also have stuck universe background graphics while docked.

1 Like

since when cargo show 1/3 or so when full ?

2 Likes

Try disabling anti-aliasing in the Graphics tab of the Escape Menu.

Worked for me.

1 Like

Looks like someone’s been hotboxing in the captain’s quarters!

3 Likes

The “Fallout” seems to be that Citadels randomly are not recognised as a structure, you’re seen as being in space…
I wanted to swap from one clone to another in a Keepstar, twice got a message telling me I wasn’t docked in a valid location.
Undocked, redocked, tried again and although getting the message again I simply dismissed it and swapped clones.

NB; Same thing happened trying to board a ship - Was told i needed to be docked to carry out that action (or something like that), simply dismiss the error message and board ship.

PS; This isn’t repeatable on demand and I don’t run logging continuously… So no error logs…

2 Likes

Try switching graphics settings to “performance” for a while then switch back to “pretty” next session.

Worked for me after a few weird things happened…

NB; That fog effect in station looks pretty good…

2 Likes

I agree. The Agent Finder needs to come back. This is total BS that we can’t find mission agents with the Agency window. This is the kind of crap that’ll make me stop playing.

Edit: -> So I undocked and was able to get the Agents to show up in the Agency window. Was docked in an Azbel when I couldn’t see anything. This really needs to be fixed guys. This is so stupid when I have to leave the station to figure out where I want to go next.

5 Likes

When will anti aliasing be fixed? I’m still getting black screen with anti aliasing on and no issues with anti aliasing off, but the game looks awful with anti aliasing off , never had a problem before until the Jan. 9th update

Is this issue even being looked at?

I cant see this in the known issues at the top of this post (please direct me if there’s already a thread) but the new missile loading system needs some tweaking… ie when I swap missile types it stacks the unloaded ammo with the others (like it used to) and when I reload it takes them from the 3000 stack (like it used to) and not the unloaded unstacked piles of 14 from before, meaning I dont get a full reload! So now this new system has got me right clicking and “stacking all” after every reload! Please fix this asap!

I assume its not just missiles but all ammo as well?

3 Likes

Why does the Agency window hide a particular agent in high sec when the distance increases from 2 to 3 jumps from my current location, but it keeps showing the same low sec agent 8-10 jumps away from my location?

4 Likes

I’m up to 5 reports of unexpected NPC aggression in English Help; today’s are Vherokior Tribe. Surely there must be a bug here?