JihadSwarm Declares WAR on Molea

Yeah…ok sparky, w/e. I’m not trying to get anything from Aiko and have no inclination to suck up to anybody, but you go right ahead and imagine anything you want to.

Yes, it bothers me more when people like that guy who bumbled his way into scooping cans from molea do things from - frankly - stupidity and/or willful ignorance than if someone does something like that intentionally. If that causes you an issue…welp, *shrug…sorry bud.

Aiko isn’t stupid and I think I can see what might be going on with the matter. So no I don’t really have a problem with (now Queen) Aiko. If that makes me a “simp” in your opinion, I will try to somehow live with that.

As I’ve said, I don’t like the idea of messing with the molea memorial. Personally, I don’t care much at all about the ingame-generated corpses such as were scooped from New Eden battles. Shoot, If there was a way to tell between what was that sort of thing and what was connected to either players honoring someone they played alongside or someone / something out-of-game, I’m likely to participate in or at least advocate for the destruction of the former type. I mean, I did execute a bunch of slaves ingame just to irk someone heavy into roleplay, and it was at least a little entertaining for me .

In summary, foggy old bean:

1 Like