JihadSwarm Declares WAR on Molea

binette evingod was a character whose player died a few weeks back, and then had their in-game funeral procession attacked in what I consider an act of pointless cruelty.

Aiko later declared in the post I linked above that a single act of AFK piloting on binette’s part meant that they were a miner, which makes him subhuman in her eyes and, apparently, those of her idol (CTRL+F for “quite literally less than human”).

I used to think she was being deliberately ridiculous and over-the-top, but after the recent demonstrations of her utter lack of class, I’m really beginning to wonder if Aiko’s player genuinely believes that mining with an internet spaceship means the player is subhuman.

This is where I respectfully disagree with you, Uriel. I don’t give a damn what they want. Even if Aiko’s lackeys manage to fight past any defenders, they’re not going to inflict as much damage as they would have if they flew in unopposed.

That’s all that matters to me, and if they all get blasted into clouds of virtual scrap by a massive fuckoff defense fleet then so much the better.

Basically this.

A player feeling outrage that their untanked mining barge went up in flames while they were AFK is not the same thing as feeling outraged at an act of massive disrespect toward a human being that was taken from the world far too soon. Can you really not understand this?

1 Like