JihadSwarm Declares WAR on Molea

I also consider the Serenity Now raid to have been an act of pointless cruelty on the part of the attackers. I’m aware that not everyone will agree with my opinion, but I accept this is the case and that the most I can do about it is explaining why I believe what I do and hope that any listener finds those reasons compelling.

Go toss that strawman into a fire, why don’t you? She could have left this entire matter alone and just not commented on it if she didn’t want to break character.

I’m starting to get the feeling that we’re not going to accomplish anything productive with this argument. We’ll just be repeating the same talking points at each other over and over and over again with neither of us being convinced. Can we just agree to disagree?

2 Likes

There’s another aspect of this you might not be considering, and that is that having your EVE funeral attacked and your corpse looted is like the most EVE thing ever. If you want to be remembered, that is the way to do it, and not having someone put a sheepish “fly safe m8 o7” into local before shoving your virtual meat suit into a container alongside a piece of Veldspar (seriously, if someone did that for me, I’d probably come back and haunt them). I’m sure a player as veteran as the one who passed away would have found some humor in being sent off with a bang like that.

Somber and serious is for actual funerals, and not for video games.

I don’t think that’s a strawman (and it definitely wasn’t my intent to make one), but if that’s what you want, then sure, okay.

I also think that the points I made were at least somewhat fresh and dynamic every time, but… ¯\ _ (ツ) _ /¯

2 Likes

Speaking of funerals, the funeral of James 315 will be held this evening, at 23:00 EVE time in Halaima. The funeral will also be broadcast on LIVE internet:

2 Likes

Would I have to wear pants?

1 Like

Like structures in null sec. Or monument in Jita. Because of gambling or actual profit in ISK.

These people may be or may not be dead. You cant be sure. Its a lot of corpses aquired thru many years.
Molea is cementary and can be also a partion of it like a mass grave of capsuleer corpses. I assume some people quit and leave their corpse in space, then they die and whats left here is only their body. I have chosen the monument itself to place the bodies, just below the capsule. The best place for corpses I think. They will be gone, like the memories about them eventually. Its how time works, grinds everything into dust.

Also there was even someone “burying” a dog there. So everything goes I think.

1 Like

What happened to the 23rd JihadSwarm.

2 Likes

That’s how it came across to me. And after thinking about it a little bit I’m pretty sure it wasn’t repetition that was getting to me. I was just…tired of arguing about this and don’t want to do it anymore.

And here we see humans doing what they do best. Hitting rock bottom.

The only crime is this thread full of wall-o-text 15 paragraph posts. You could fit a year of entire Market Discussion threads in half the space.

Things are out of control when people are using frikking bullet points in C&P thread responses.

4 Likes

I’m here for the entertainment because the ■■■■ that people say is funny as ■■■■

1 Like

Yawn yawn yawn.

@Aiko_Danuja go and do it then and stop gassing about it!

@Valiran_Teleros go and defend them and stop gassing about it

@Destiny_Corrupted and stop virtue signalling your HTFU credentials, it gets boring really fast.

That was forum fun!!! :joy:

4 Likes

@Dracvlad just quit the game already, you’ve been complaining for how many years??

2 Likes

Just do it, do something in game rather than just tallk talk talk. When we were bashing the CODE Fort in Niarja you were telling us that we were bad and all that on the forums but you were running around failing to gank stuff nearby and could not even push yourself to help defend. utterly useless… All you do is gas on the forums. :joy:

I don’t think you will go anywhere near this place, I think this is just your normal attention seeking.

PS As for James 315 being dead etc., he is in a CODE corp and not the one where biomassed characters go.

1 Like

I eagerly await your fleet advert.

Stopped doing it for changes in game and shooting monument in Jita after nobody showed up. People may bee too busy gambling their ISK away, so its too late perhaps. These days I just go and invite for PvE stuff, when there is ocasion.

1 Like

Blame hell dawn. Also being backstabbed is unironically the way I want to be treated in EvE if I die. “This is EvE” is quite the spirit. Also, again, blame hell dawn.

Hmm… She says yes, but I’m pretty sure she means people who don’t buy permits? I don’t think she dislikes EVERY miner… (BTW if I buy a permit and actively pilot my incursion vindi across highest do I get exempt from being ganked by CODE?)

Also, there’s literally a James 315 funeral very recently… If you dislike this wardec go and crash their funeral or something. (the player behind James isn’t dead IRL I think tho)

The licence is always 10 mill.

rip james. wish i could attend :c
Thanks Australian Timezones

Could you please link to where I can listen afterwards. Unfortunately I am at work during the ceremony.

When is cruelty not pointless?