Just got high sec Ganked, CCP suffers financial loss

lol ok

or use your assets to buy some suicide ganking ships and im sure some people that read this would love to help you pass the love on to some other poor soul who is stuck alone ratting in hi sec (those guys were helping you break away from being that loner that many of us start the game as) think of it like this they created content for you so that you in turn pass it on to someone else.

3 Likes

It is also about you waving with your credit card and telling us that you will no longer drop additional cash on this game. Go read your own post, I’m very on topic here.

6 Likes

Call it sanctions. lol

Ganking is good for the game

4 Likes

jabaited

I know dude, forming more than one word is hard to do.

2 words … ja , baited

1 Like

Don’t take in-game events out from the game. And don’t get salty in-game get EvEn, I will gladly help you out.

Sincerely,
NewEdenPsyco

Go somewhere quieter. I would not do any PVE within 10 jumps of Jita. You are literally in the lions den of gank activity and some of the most crowded part of HS. Go explore out some and you will find quiet systems to run conduits all day. Gankers tend to be lazy and have plenty of targets near Jita.

3 Likes

Oh boy that title… i hesitate between “show us on the doll where the catalyst touched you” and “can i have your stuff?”

3 Likes

Insurance works as intended, if its not a Faction, Special Edition, or T2/T3 ship.

Learn your mechanics and facts before asking for BS.

2 Likes

Go away scam artist…

4 Likes

He is not a scammer, he is a multitrillioner :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

They are just trolls. They tried to get me to stop posting on the forums by launching war dec’s nd trying to smear my name in an effort to get me to quit, to prevent changes to that game they don’t want.

Actually, not only did it not work, they gave me a viral post, which cause both ccp’s and the Internets attention and ultimately lead to some of my positions being added (like blackout). They are extremely concerned about ccp listening to my positions.

Or worse, the population of eve…

3 Likes

Could have been random or most likely you were on someone’s radar, in eve especially in Jita and nearby gates someone’s always scanning every ship to see who has what, if you are a known bling buyer and outfitter you just put a target on your back, at least for me there is no reason to bling out a ship, t-1 and t-2 fitted ships do the job.

If I do get a “named” mod it is usually selling in Jita for less then t-2, but never fit officer mods especially in high sec, make no sense.

Hi OP,

All trolling aside, being in an environment where you know something like this could happen and may well do during a time when your tank is already under stress, why did you choose a fully active tank with zero buffer?

This is no different to opting for a max yield barge over a skiff or procurer.

I get that you’re annoyed, but you entered the conduit knowing this. Surely anyone spending $150 per mth on a game would want to protect their investment.

3 Likes

It’s also up to you to value how many conduit you have to make to pay for the loss of your ship…

Maybe you should do them in a way less pimped ship…

And maybe you should do them in a system with less traffic and not in Citadel…

I think he only suffers from an acute form of the Napoleon Complex.

2 Likes

You should, and that is the right direction on playing EVE.

Conduit farming will fetch you multiple cheap T2 RS if you dont overboard with blings.

2 Likes