Kahah residents say long recovery still ahead of them

Ammatar: Check
Heretic: Check
Terrorist: Check
Perversion: You missed that one.
Newelles: Hinted at.

All in all, I think you’re slipping, Count Chargle.

1 Like

A case in point.

Those you show approval for would simply drag your noble relatives into the streets and spill their life’s blood on the ground in front of you.

The justice and mercy of Holy Amarr, in contrast, shall descend from the True Lord, passing from the Golden Throne and out through the Peace of the Empire.

Nevertheless, descend it shall on the heads of those who are judged wanting before Our Lord. On their heads and the heads, perhaps, of their kin.

Remember well that we live and serve only in the grace of the Holy Amarr Empire.

I have the honor to be,

Alar

Aga-Count Chakaid of Kahah III,
Paladin Deacon, Orders Militant of the Theology Council,
Plenipotentiary Representative of His Majesty Farokh Khanid III

2 Likes

I’m more worried about somebody who’s already had some of them murdered and later accused me of doing it than I am of any hypotheticals.

Nah. I found her family very pleasant, and their estates a beautiful example of the wonderful architecture and cultural richness of the Amarr people.

You, on the other hand? Yeah, I’d drag you into the streets. Wouldn’t want their house stuck with the demented moths that’d escape when I crack your head open.

Keep making threats your Blooder buddies carry out, you weak and pathetic coward. It must really burn to be so utterly impotent as to have to hide behind stronger, more capable people like that worm, Omir. Imagine you, so ineffectual that you can’t even get your home constellation secure enough to merit even a 0.5 rating from CONCORD, being given space on our doorstep. I would have so much fun farming your worthless little minions, just like I do your Blooder friends.

Let me just specify that she broke in and was arrested and detained. That’s how she had ‘visited.’

She, to my knowledge, has not spoken to anyone in my family except me.

2 Likes

I saw pictures in the hallway! They looked nice!

1 Like

A most illuminating exchange.

Most illuminating indeed.

I have the honor to be,

Alar

Aga-Count Chakaid of Kahah III,
Paladin Deacon, Orders Militant of the Theology Council,
Plenipotentiary Representative of His Majesty Farokh Khanid III

1 Like

Yes, ‘illuminating’. Everyone else on these forums knew I’d been arrested for breaking in when it happened, almost a year ago.

Honestly, Count Chargle, do try to keep up. Next you’ll find it just amazingly informative that I’m red to PIE and still managed to give Aldrith a hug just to upset him.

In lieu of an opportunity at carving your wretched heart out with my felchon, I look forward to a day I get to turn you and yours to ash with plasma fire. Thanks for the confirmation; you’re going to have a hard time with what remains of those rebels if I have anything to say about it.

It happened in February. It was at the Thebeka conclusion dinner that I held.

So half a year ago. The three capsuleers serving as captains of the guard arrested you in the ballroom. Video can be submitted upon request.

Oh, stars, there’s video?!? I need a copy! Running across the tables and waving to Aldrith was hilarious!

Of course there’s video. We have security cameras.

Awww… I think he slunk back into his hole. Probably going to touch himself at the idea of signing more death warrants.

There are many uncomplimentary things I could potentially say about Ms. Kernher.

The idea of her being interested in a power grab, however, is certainly not one of them.

1 Like

Yes, we do.

1 Like

With respect,

As an outsider to your faith, if anyone would push me closer to supporting your beliefs it would be her. You wish to see the cluster under your banner, yet seem to be ignoring the fact that your beliefs are cared for by man. Man is fallible. Man can make mistakes, be corrupted, whatever. I’ve never heard those of the faithful come close to pointing that fact out. She has. Nothing is perfect. She sees that in your faith, those faithful do not. Perfection is a constant struggle to maintain, she sees that, you do not. As an outsider, its not worth putting my faith in a system that won’t maintain itself. How could I? I don’t see anyone but her confronting what problems needing to be addressed to maintain perfection.

Feel free to dismiss my comments, after all, its you who would be denying your god’s mandate to bring us all to the fold. All I’ve said is basically to point out a major inconsistency that few of you even acknowledge, nevermind address.

5 Likes

How does it feel having someone’s hand so far up your ass they can make your lips move?

I don’t sing for my supper, Ms. Teinyhr. (I doubt anyone would want to hear if I did.) Nobody asked me to speak.

However, it’s important for a servant to know her mistress’s mind. And also, what I’ve said is a lot of why I chose to play that role, and why I play it still.

They believe in their cause, with warmth and intensity. It makes me want to believe in it a little bit, too. If the Amarr can conquer New Eden by such methods, by following the Pax Amarria, then perhaps they deserve to. If not, it won’t be much the worse for their trying.

Not popular thoughts. But it’s what I think.

2 Likes

Evil is allowing those who betray God and His laws to go unpunished. No matter whether one is a slave, a commoner, or, yes, even a Holder, all who defy God must face judgment and rebuke. If their fellow Holders, complacent in their high positions and their lives of decadence, refuse to carry out their duties when it comes to their peers, leaving corrupt filth like yourself unmolested, then justice shall have to come from others, even from those below. Remember the story of Aritcio Kor-Azor, who committed uncountable evils against his people, and so faced their wrath as guaranteed to them by the law of restitution. Those Holders, even Heirs, who act unjustly and cruel, thinking themselves immune to God’s laws, shall always, one day, find their crimes catching up with them. I wonder how many pounds of flesh you owe, Lord Chakaid?

All who commit evil shall find themselves judged eventually, whether it be in this life or the next, for God will not forgive. If you are to pray for anything, pray for God to have mercy on you.

You seem confused, Lord Chakaid. The blood raiders are your allies, not mine. You do recall that you selected one to stand for your King in the Succession Trials?

2 Likes

You sure it’s what you think and not what your “mistress” thinks? For a good while it has been really hard to see you as a person instead of a sockpuppet for your masters, hence the insinuation of a hand lodged firmly up your ass.

So ask yourself, is it really worth it to follow a cause, that mandates defending mass murder to keep up appearances? Even if, by their own admission, they think it is morally wrong, they won’t go against it. Think about the people you have thrown your lot in with. That is, If you still can think for yourself.

1 Like