Katothen. is a member of the Total Eclipse. alliance, in the Red Alert Coalition, based in Great Wildlands. We’re an EU/US timezone PvP corp focused on small-to-medium gang combat, the pursuit of excellence, and opportunistic blops/capital hotdrops.
We’re looking to add a few more active & engaged PvPers to our corp who are interested in creating & taking part in this type of content. We don’t have “line members”, all Katothen. members are expected to be engaged in creating content & making things happen. We aren’t for everyone, but we might be for you.
Benefits of Membership
- Active comms & multiple fleets a day, mostly focusing on small-to-medium gang PvP.
- Our no line members philosophy means everyone can run fleets, design doctrines, and have an input into what we do from day one.
- Membership of Red Alert means we have the benefits of a coalition – fleets, shared objectives, and common defense – without being part of the blue doughnut.
- Great Wildlands base offers the benefits of nullsec – great moons, pirate missions, and high-end ores – without the drawbacks of sov.
- Very few blues so we’re roamer & NPSI-friendly.
- No mandatory PvE because we have no sov/ADMs, but we have moons & mission runners if you need help making ISK.
- Must be able to fly a Strategic Cruiser with a cov-ops cloak, an Intedictor, and a stealth bomber with T2 Torpedoes.
- Must be able to fly a Dreadnought on an alt (not on your main account) or willing to train one starting the day you join.
- Must be self-sufficient, outside of strat ops (which are rare) we don’t SRP anything, so you’ll be expected to fund your own PvP.
- Must be active, we expect 30 kills every 30 days (after 3 months, if you’re AFK you can get a vacation from the requirements) at a bare minimum – this is not a casual or alt corp, this is where you live.
- Must be willing to follow NRDS in Great Wildlands & Molden Heath, we are NRDS (Not Red, Don’t Shoot) at home, this protects our income so we can do the things we love; you are free to shoot all non-blues everywhere else.
- Must be willing to provide ESI keys for all alts, even out of corp alts, banker alts, PI alts, SP farm alts, etc. No exceptions.
If you’re interested in what we do but don’t yet meet our requirements, check out Lunar Legion, our sister corp.
Information & Contacts