Konstantin Surovij for CSM 16

I am not a priest or something.

Smb reported me about ddoxing to CCP and we both know the answer about it. I think it is their final statement and we should both respect it.

Jokes about botting, is it against Eula to make jokes about botting? :slight_smile:

Best of fc in the galaxy talk about delusional.

1 Like

much love to volta as well,big fan <3

Actually, it is really funny, that literally every alliance, who was fighting Fire during the last months came here and trying to make any statements. I think we are not fun to fight or something. More interesting to do it on forums, understandable :slight_smile:

Also why I posted about Timoxa. If you want to look like a good guy, u need to follow also morale stuff or you just have your interests. If u allow yourself to call people as he did, you are totally not a good guy. But after all this stuff, you are still in his alliance and still have not reported him to CCP, i believe. Are not you?

That’s so simple.

You can’t fight botting if you don’t care about botting in your group. (I don’t think that XIX is the most botting group though).
You can’t fight doxxing if you doxx.
You can’t fight RMT if you don’t care about RMT in your group.
You can’t improve this game if you care only about your personal ambitions.

We don’t need a person who want to “represent Russian comunity” to amuse himself. We need a person who wants to make this game better.

8 Likes

Yes I do have my own interests, I’ll admit.
I don’t want a candidate that supports botting, rmting, and doxxing to represent my interests or be a representative of this game or community.

Our community is amazing. You are amazing people, who have fantastic ideas and know how to improve this awesome game.

Yet somehow you fail to include an specifics on what your platform is, and what you are bringing, we don’t need someone who’s going to “bring our ideas to CCP,” CCP sees our ideas on reddit, on the forums, etc. You seem to be very confused what the role of the CSM is, other than a title to inflate yourself with.

This time it was just a joke by finding renters for this space, etc.

You make jokes about genuine problems in the game, how can we trust you will push for any serious change to help address critical problems in this game.

and even ddoxing was 50/50

You claim the doxxing situation was “50/50.” Yet instead of apologizing, and admitting fault that what you did was wrong, creepy, and toxic you simply run with the “yeah but look what Timoxa said!” and “CCP said it was okay!” How can you represent the community when you don’t openly discourage, and speak out against such behavior.

This game is ready to be changed

What needs to be changed? What’s your platform?

Russian’s play this game differently, they play this game every day as such, we have our own problems and wishes, and we want to make this game better and know how to do it.

How do you plan to make the game better? You can’t just claim the Russian community has all the answers when thousands of other players play this game, all of whom think they have the “solutions”

2 Likes

dont worry i dont think anyone outside of FI.RE actually wants a person like this either :smiley:

2 Likes

I mean,totally understandable, but i do not support botting,rmting and ddoxing. But if u do not understand, it is your opinion, thank you.

Much love Deepwater Hooligans <3

If you dont know Konstantin, read for example reddit posts: poor Konstantin

The guy who calling own alliance garbage and screaming about how only he playing good when they losing fight - can’t represent Russian community on CSM.

2 Likes

this explains it all, so many big arguments here!

nice edit btw, but I think you are trying to find some weak points in my campaign more than trying to understand me. As I said, bringing me to CSM will allow people to ask CCP directly about problems their care. The main problems will be discussed with me as well.

nice edit btw, but I think you are trying to find some weak points in my campaign more than trying to understand me. As I said, bringing me to CSM will allow people to ask CCP directly about problems their care. The main problems will be discussed with me as well.

Yes, you are running for CSM, I’m going to find weak points in your campaign should be the reason I vote for you. My job is not to understand you, my job is to read your campaign and ask you questions about your campaign.

But maybe I can understand that you’re a toxic player, who will even resort to personal attacks against people he does not like. I’m waiting for you to even attempt to convince me or anyone else in this thread why you should be allowed to represent the community to CCP.

1 Like

Suitonia told on forums, that he does not care about it. Also, I had no intentions to make “personal attacks”. So it means, that case of abuse will not even take a place IRL. Suitonia was talking a lot of toxic stuff at Volta discord about me and XIX, who are not aware of this situation. Of course, I do not like him as a player, but I do not really have any reasons to make personal attacks.

By the way, I should thank you for your hard work here. You are really trying to be a person, who follows morale IRL. I hope you ask your leader as well to respect all people and all nationalities. It is very important to have this person in the community. GL

I think you missed the point here, you called him names in-game… Those are “personal attacks” you attacked him as a person (his physique IRL) as opposed to attacking his player in eve online (like telling him his ship fitting skills are bad or he is a poor tackle pilot)

By the way, I should thank you for your hard work here. You are really trying to be a person, who follows morale IRL. I hope you ask your leader as well to respect all people and all nationalities. It is very important to have this person in the community. GL

You’re trying really hard to push this, but for the sake of entertaining you, we did make changes after what Tim did. He no longer runs the alliance and is stepping back to meditate on his world view, Gackel and I currently run the alliance. While it’s been a year since those comments where made, he still feels that he can be a better person. Unlike you he is not running for CSM, and if you have noticed has kept silent on this CSM discussion and these logs between you and him where shared with us in BIGAB :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the worst scenario here he does not care about it. So I do not see any reasons to continue. If u want to investigate it first of all person should feel any moral pain at least. If he does not care about it at all, it just words, nothing more.
Also, good to know about Timoxa and gl to you in the game.

So you admit that you insulted his physical appearance, and because he did not openly appear upset or bothered by it you feel justified to insult someone like that?

1 Like

Also, I had no intentions to make “personal attacks”. Already answered to this question.