Gornilo STrubanov for CSM 18

Greetings, regarding the questions that I want to express.

My nickname is Gornilo STrubanov, and my experience in this game is about 6 years. I started like everyone else on the noobship alone in this world. I started my journey from wormholes, I wandered around corporations a little, I know the hardships of a null-sec renter. About 4 years ago, I started actively building the Ukrainian community in this game. Took an active part in the creation of the Siromanci corporation from null-sec space to people active in combat operations in the Syndicate region null NPC. Currently, I am actively playing Scalding Pass as the CEO of the Haidamaky corp and the UA Fleets fleetcom.

I want to get into CSM to actively advocate for the nullspace claim activity for small corp\alliances. I think The South Eastern Agreement is the best thing that has happened to the game in my entire gaming experience. I consider the opportunity to fight for your piece of space as a small corporation one of the best experiences and I want to defend this layer for content and improve the gaming experience with all this reason.

By choosing me, you can be sure that you will find a worthy delegate to stand up for the rights, the opportunity to play small corporations, to gnaw on your little piece of space with your flag, so that you can get what you are worth!

Thank you for your attention!

9 Likes

@Gornilo_STrubanov

1. What has CCP got correct?
  2. What has CCP got incorrect?
  3. What do you wish existed in-game that doesn’t?
  4. What exists in-game that you wish didn’t?
  5. What exists in-game that you think ought to continue to exist?
  6. What doesn’t exist in-game that you hope never comes into existence?
  7. How would you improve PI?
  8. How would you improve the entire corporation UI?
2 Likes

Sounds great, good luck! In 0.0, a rebalance is also needed, the battles for ess revived them a little, but this is not enough. We need to come up with something else.
There are also a lot of bugs in 0.0, in the Curse region, for example, asteroid belts have not yet returned.
Maybe a candidate like you will help in this matter ^^
And don’t forget about pvp arenas! They are useful for beginners and experienced pilots.
Good luck again!

Will you also oppose RMT and Gambling operations being run off TOR and other means, Gornilo?

Hello, to you questions: 1. Many of them, but main I think its more content for fleets. Pochven, Homefront operations. Its a place for collaborations and its good for MMO games. 2. Too strong maruders ;)), do not pay attantion for some fields of contents, WH content, missions, COSMOS do not change on years. 3. Good working standings with NPC pirat factions (If you are friend - you friend on all npc, not only diamonds), mechanism for influence to NPC station in nullspace/lowsec space, more claim upgrades. 4. Too many empty space on control under power blocks. 5. Sovspace with you own banners, and NPC pockets near them. 6. “Golden Ammo” and “Premium ships” what you can buy only by real money. 7. Get more fleet only activity, with longway targets in null/low sec spase. I think it can be useful for build connections with people and do more competitive in game. 8. Get more ingame mechanism to track corp activity, Its nice question, I need to thing more of it.

2 Likes

Hello, thank you for support.

1 Like

Of course, but I am not competent enough in this field.

1 Like

I created Siromanci myself. You didn’t participate in its creation. Why do you lie so blatantly, knowing that your claims can be easily verified?

2 Likes

Good luck with Stellar Management Council elections and Slava Ukraine!

Our candidate ! <3

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.