Lady Melisande Galena wants to insert a TCMC into a freedwoman

I have never even so much as cast a magic love spell upon Serena. It was not necessary.

O how wicked are those who want to put down Serena; O how vile are those who want to put down Serena.

Not just her (proof of mind control issues not withstanding) but you as well.

You’re both simply valid targets.

2 Likes

:popcorn: :cookie: :popcorn:

4 Likes

Mmm… isn’t this the truth? Why don’t you ponder this a little bit?

2 Likes

The only person on this network who literally Lays with Demons is Lady Aspenstar, although that is now in the past tense, and she might not have been wholly aware that is what she was doing.

Weren’t you the one trying to summon demons not so long ago? And now you’re accusing someone of laying with them. Suggesting that such is bad. Could you redefine your principles for us? Just so we can follow the convoluted path of logic your accusations are taking.
Thanks

3 Likes

Wait, this isn’t a soap opera? Darn. I was just getting into the story.

3 Likes

This is better than a soap opera, no one is trying to sell you Quafe every half an hour.

3 Likes

I kinda like those Quafe adverts.

4 Likes

I like the one with the girl and the fountain.

3 Likes

She raises a fair point, Napkins. Can you prove you didn’t have sexual relations with those demons you claim to have summoned? And that Serena hasn’t?

2 Likes

Oh, dear. I never wanted all this. :frowning:

5 Likes

When dealing with narcissistic abusers, what one wants is rarely what one gets.

3 Likes

We capsuleers tend to be monsters. For all my half-serious statements that I’m only an enabler of monsters, I’ve done my share of killing. Usually, though (usually), our victims are other combatants, or those with the capacity to be.

The man you’ve taken up with likes to hurt people who can’t fight back. He likes to control people. He likes to make himself the thing they have to pay attention to. And he likes to do it in a way that encourages other people to pay attention to him. It’s his entire schtick. He, too, is a monster, but such a pathetic and worthless wretch of a monster that he preys on the weak, and the helpless.

He finds those who have nothing left, who have had everything they have ever known, everything they have ever had, stripped away, and he dances around a fire laughing about taking away the only thing they have left. And he calls this ‘sacrifice’, without any real understanding of what it truly is to make any kind of sacrifice.

You voluntarily chose to make yourself a part of that. You may not have wanted all this… but you certainly invited it.

10 Likes

Oh…

Is that why you’ve been so worried about me? You thought I was being drawn into an abusive relationship?

Hm.

I’m … not sure what to think about that.

2 Likes

But yet you make the same accusation about Lady Galena.

Where as that we have seen on this very GalNet your manipulation of others.

You have nice pliable Caldari girl that you can manipulate easily because she was trained to serve. You might as well have given her the VITOC and/or TCMC yourself.

I wonder just how strong your love really is for this girl?

3 Likes

:pizza::popcorn::ice_cream::popcorn::pizza:

looks innocent

What? I’m eating for two :blush:

3 Likes

Last time I said that was on a night out with twins…

3 Likes

Or two pleasure slaves :wink:

2 Likes

Who needs that excuse? :wink:

3 Likes