L'Amore Renovations!

What happened to everyone you know lecturing you about it?

Have you considered a better hobby? Gardening? Fiction writing? …Alcohol collecting?

1 Like

Can we please not do the “call out Arrendis” thing on this thread? Maybe take it to Off-Topic?

1 Like

That goes double for you!

1 Like

So who’s up for trying to take my money at the table? Nothing like a little flutter before some dancing.

1 Like

I don’t even know how to play cards but I could do some friendly wagering as long as nobody minds me being awful and losing a lot.

2 Likes

Ah, the classic “honestly, I don’t know what i’m doing” gambit. Inevitably followed by “must be beginner’s luck” excuse as he cleans out the table.

L’Amore looks very interesting. I look forward to paying a visit.

1 Like

The spa is now open!

3 Likes

Everything since birth has been fighting to stay alive, just because it comes easy to us does not negate that fact. It is in combat that we truely find ourselves. But I think most of you have gotten this wrong. Forcing someone to fight that doesn’t want to isn’t combat, it’s barbarism.

Lets the dancers dance, and the fighters fight. I don’t know about you but nothing like some loud music and cold drinks to calm the nerves after a fight. Brings a tear to me eye just thinking about it…looking forward to getting a taste…

1 Like

Who’s suggesting forcing anyone to do anything? It’s a club, for crying out loud. You go there to do things you want to do.

4 Likes

But they are all talking like people who show will be FORCED to fight, I was pointing out that wasn’t the case. Otherwise why would people have something wrong with it?..Never got these civilized types…

Your right though…I do see some things I would like to do…to support the business, you know? Otherwise it’d just be rude…

No one will be forced to fight anyone. I think I’m going to alter my plans now. This has become a circus.

1 Like

If you really want to keep people like us out, make it expensive. That usually cleans things up. =)

1 Like

I honestly have no idea who you are or what your motivations are on this post. Also, how can a capsuleer be poor?

1 Like

Personally I have no idea where this ‘forced to fight’ element has come from. I merely suggested a pan-art dojo where all could come and share their knowledge for the betterment of all. I’d even cordially invite Ms Kim to join me there for a demonstration of our respective arts if she was wiling to oblige (given that she’s not allowed to kill me, she may not be interested).

Competitive tournaments are commonplace in all forms of martial arts, but never forced.

3 Likes

It’s surprising who they let have a Captain’s Licence these days when they fail at basic reading. There is nothing in the official literature to suggest the arena is for involuntary combat, it’s there for those that want to take part in martial sports as per the OP. Really, what a great way to make a clown act out of this thread and of yourself “DeMoNSpiKe.”

As an aside I’d love to see the poor DED official’s face when they were presented with yet another callsign to register that could have been thought up by some edgy teenager who spends too long on the GalNet.

6 Likes

Just imagine someone thinking ‘Oh no, not again’. That should be pretty close.

2 Likes

Ah, Utari, I knew I liked you :wink:

3 Likes
  1. My rockets speak for themselves, so don’t think my banter has the aim of impressing anyone.

2. I didn’t know “edgy teenagers” could have a pilots license, but since you act like your opinion has merit maybe theres a system youd like to pick so you can see my face and make the call yourself as to my age. But remember its hard to lock a target with your nose in the air. I have more rockets than you have clones…

3. was just having a little fun, no need to get your engines crossed. Lighten up, if you took the time to read the posts above youd see where the combat remark came from…

…and I am DeMoNSpiKe, you have along way to go if your trying to do anything but tickle me a bit…see you in space little one…

Enjoy your club and gambling, seems pretty boring to me…

Boring enough for you to come on the thread and comment? Or say that you were interested in coming? Quick change of heart.

3 Likes

In any case, it’s not really important. I’m quite happy with the new changes to my venue. People have free will and are entitled to their opinions, but I must say, I don’t really take stock in the opinions of those I don’t know or who don’t know me. Good day, Mr. Spike.

3 Likes