Leaving the game upset

Its amazing how you insist on seeing things completely backwards. No, not just amazing. It smacks of mental illness. Has someone reported your post? No. Therefore, neither did I. Mod attention is easy to get. So what did I do there? I warned you. I warned you so you could take action or at least be more careful in the future. I warned you because I am a nice guy. The nice guy part often comes through even as you are speaking in terms of annoying, contrarian nimroddery.

Get over yourself. I don’t really want anyone moderated. I want everyone to have a free verbal hand so I can smack you silly on even ground. The only time I act differently is when I have been denied my own right to speak.

I am not sure if you don’t know what irony means or what. I have absolutlely no idea what you are trying to say. Just seems like another attempt to be annoying and contrarian and trying way too damn hard as usual.

1 Like

My guess is that its simply having a different point of view, and he could throw all the evidence in the world at you, but your point of view won’t even flutter a bit.

See most people enter into this game with the idea that a clear showing of being unarmed or close enough (hands up) means you generally won’t get shot to death, because shooting someone like that is as immoral as it is cowardly. Its engrained.

Meanwhile your brain screams “Look! A puppy! Kick it! LOL! Did you hear that squeal! Kick it again!”

1 Like

you are so intolerant
no one needs your advice on how to live their lives

The ~ i # r # o # n # y ~ is that for someone who’s constantly complaining about being singled out and punished by the mods for falling into a specific, perceived pattern of behavior, you’re very willing to do the exact same thing when it falls in line with your desires. Your standards for due diligence rely solely on which of your agendas is being served at the time.

It’s interesting that you equate attacking other players in an open-world PvP game where everyone can have combat capabilities to kicking puppies. A puppy doesn’t get to dock their freighter, undock their battleship, and then say “okay I’m ready to be attacked now.” A puppy is always going to be a puppy, and puppies never expect to get kicked, as opposed to expecting to not get kicked when it’s specifically inconvenient for them at that time. Such a feeble attempt at intellectual dishonesty just isn’t going to work on me, sorry.

That is totally disconnected from the previous converstation about the ironic point.

I can’t tell if you are just trying to confuse me and piss me off or if you are just totally losing your mind.

Regardless, we are done.

1 Like

You should detail what happened to you. I love a good drama.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. Why would CCP want to cater to a player who spends $80 in his first month of playing. Not like he’ll spend more if he continues.
Catering to the instant gratification snowflakes who will P2P isn’t something the player base or the owners of Eve needs.

1 Like

Gotta luv it… Brand new alt? Created 2021/07/07 23:57
Created just to poke fun at a new player.
So luv this game, where the inept feel the need to rubbish others.

2 Likes

EVE is cut throat, RL is like this too. I didn’t even get past the first sentence of OP.

1 Like

How much ones spends in Eve is not a measure of their commitment, longevity or basic understanding of the game. Why would these people be who a developer caters too? They are literally fickle and entitled wallet warriors that don’t have a clue yet. I mean, he’s even whining about his actual account! WTF!

I would actually love to know what happened to this poor little snowflake that scared him for life…

1 Like

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting