Left because of wardec

Hey listen, Drac is free to leave the game if he doesn’t like it. But no he chooses to play Eve and spread his negativity.

so far you’ve been 1000% more negative than him

you sound like Thomas and his anti-CODE. views…
If we don’t agree with you we’re the baddies lul

Well my posts are aimed at people realising they are more powerful then they know, I promote working with others and expanding ones knowledge of the game. this is not negative. Feel free to think it is negative all that will do is make you a troll.

1 Like

so since I don’t agree with you I’m a troll?
k lol

Facts are facts, you assumed I did not know Drac and you turned out to be wrong so all that you can really do now is troll me to save face. Nice squirming btw.

1 Like

you seem to mistake facts for opinions tho… quite often too

I’m not really sure what you’re going on about buddy, come to me with a coherent conversation and we can talk.

1 Like

If your leaving can I have all your stuff?

Let’s talk then…

They can’t, not in HS…
Just look at ag… nonstop daily failure :kissing_heart:

yeah nah
people using RR aren’t complete idiots like 99% of the population kek
if one of them gets tackled or whatever they all stay :smiley:

literal gold, you should send that to Thomas :smiley:

They’re not invulnerable no, but 99% of the HS population is clueless… and/or don’t give a flying fish about it.

don’t blingy killmails turn you on? lmao

you don’t seem to realize that everything is better from a corp pov
you have substancial advantages over npc corps

nice opinion, but you don’t know the efforts required to keep our old playstyle alive. our old playstyle being active wt hunting.

yeah nah
you might think missions are fun, but any grinding (regardless of the game) is terribad lol

FTFY to fit reality

You sound so experienced being cloaked up in stain…

Can’t even fit a dominix properly

I mean there are 3 rig slots not just one

You did that to yourself, sadly…

Well duuuhh, of course everything is better from a corp point of view, of course there are substantial advantages. There are also substantial disadvantages that can keep some people docked up.

Also it is not like all I am promoting is staying safe in an NPC corp, I also promoted using another of the 3 character slots to create an alt that can do missions or other activities and using the income generated to finance some frigate and cruiser pvp on another alt in a pvp corp.

I’m surprised people haven’t created an alt corp where all the players who are tired of blanket wardecs can join and use cheap destroyers to clear a blanket wardec gatecamp for example, or they could be directed to log off in a frequently gate camped system and attempt a log on trap.

I guess my only point here is that I am very tired of the same old same old. Why is Drac still here moaning about mechanics being changed? Why isn’t drac the CEO of a cool high sec corp that helps newbros understand the game better?

If Drac was more accepting of the mechanics and had a more positive and encouraging attitude toward the game he would make a good hisec corp leader. If he was to change I’d seriously consider joining a corp of his and help to change hi sec, however, I know if I come back in another 5 years Drac will still be here on the forum talking negative about mechanics.

Then try to work with a cool team of people and attempt to change peoples view so that they are bothered. Try to make it exciting and try to inspire hope just like you see in the scifi films.

You’ve got to start appreciating that Eve online is how we spend our leisure time and it should in no way be seen as negative. All of us should make an effort to try and curb our negativity and make it constructive. If you feel a mechanic doesn’t work so well perhaps mention it and then move on to an alternative as nothing is perfect and imperfection can sometimes be a good thing.

I can’t help anyone if they don’t want to help themselves first.
and I won’t help anyone who can’t help themselves.

I have better stuff to waste my time on.

go tell that in every whine thread on these forums lol
I already play EVE for fun

Also I know where you and Drac come from, shame you’ve been holding that grudge for so long… lol

It seems what I type goes over your head.

So you play Eve for fun but promote negativity on the forum?

You’re not here for serious discussion, you obviously didn’t read when I said I would seriously consider working for Drac if he was more positive and encouraging. Telling someone my honest opinion does not mean I am holding a grudge.

1 Like

I would have no problem paying extra money I will pay another $15 a month just not the deal with War because it’s not something I enjoy I come in here to do mining and I want to get a structure but I’m not going to get a structure until CCP decide to change their policies when it comes to war because I’m not going to get my s*** blown up because some asshat decides it was a good idea to come along and do it because we’re under a war I want to be able to start an engineering complex and just do that. Not to deal with all the other stupidness of War

3 Likes

Can you see that taking an economic advantage by paying $15 extra a month to avoid war, could be seen as just a different form of asshat, and a direct pay-to-win form that doesn’t exist in the game?

Alternatively, whether you mine, run missions, explore, enjoy industry, sell on the market, or shoot things, none of it makes anyone an asshat. It’s what the game both allows and encourages.

4 Likes

First and foremost unless I’m misunderstanding POS you used to be able to not being a corporation and set them out as long as they were fueled up you could use them just like you would have Citadel it comes down to if I did need a corporation to have my own structure I wouldn’t but CCP

is got greedy so now you have to have a corporation to have anything like a Refinery or somewhere I can do blueprints to make my amp ships I want to make my own freaking ships I have ways to go before I can do that I just got done training reprocessing the point of the matter is though I would love to have my own structure without dealing with a corporation headache or the War deck mechanic

I would like to remove the War deck mechanic headache by paying extra that’s not a crime last time I checked but just like getting banana peppers on your sub you pay extra to get an extra topping because it makes it taste better it

would make it better for me not to deal with the War deck mechanic so I could build and do my thing now I’ve said here and wrote a paragraph and a half I’m going to get off my soapbox and go back to mining

2 Likes

Nope. POS always required a corporation too.

2 Likes

Okay Rodger that I guess I’m just rude and I’m going to have to deal with the new system whether I like it or not I still like the idea of my small structure idea better laughing

1 Like

Nah, you’re not rude. You have a view and that view is perfectly fine. Many people share it - that the wardec mechanic should be removed.

The flip side of that though, is that you mining, selling, building, etc. has a direct economic impact on others in the game. Even if a small one, it still has one.

In an NPC Corp, you’d pay additional taxes to not be wardeccable, but if you want to reduce the taxes you pay, be able to charge other members taxes, own structures, etc. then the advantages that those things provide are balanced by mechanics that allow your Corp assets to be attacked.

But you aren’t rude. All opinions count - just CCP’s counts the most.

1 Like