Left because of wardec

So you are a legend in your own mind, that is fine, grow with it mate.

Iā€™ve read none but the last few posts in this thread, so what I say has to do with that.

Only a complete moron would insult someone for editing their post. Especially as these insults predominantly come from the grammar, capitalization and punctuation challenged.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Doing things at an adult level is not legendary dude, not for the rest of us anyway.

Yeah, I type very fast but I do make a lot of errors when I type, I correct it and then add additional items so as to not fill up the thread with my posts and yet these blowhards criticize me for it. It is amusing that they go for that rather than what I actually post.

Perhaps you need to read a book by Diana Westā€¦

High-sec WarDecs need to be overhauled. Everyone knows this. Heck, even CCP is (finally) grudgingly acknowledging it. No one is happy with the current meta, be it attackers, defenders or players forced to the sidelines.

1 Like

The website looked like political rubbish. You should read more books though, then you wouldnā€™t need to edit your posts 20+ times for spelling errors. Also try not to get so worked up when you post, this may also improve spelling.

1 Like

She had a book called the death of the grown ups, I think it applies to you rather nicely, one of the many books I have read.

So you can only criticise me for correcting my typing errors due to my rapid typing, not for what I say. As for my replies to you I use the same level of infantile one liners that you use, because that is all you deserve.

This thread is about war dec, please try to keep up and refrain from being dumb

Letā€™s be real here Drac. Iā€™ve criticised the things you say loads of times. This is the first time Iā€™ve mentioned the edit bit, and only because it was brought up :smiley:

And yet it made you look dumb.

I edit my posts to correct typing errors and I also add additional points at times, I try not to remove things that make me look bad, you might have noticed one in C&P recently.

If you are triggered by Dumdum to post like that then you need to read that book, yes we all get triggered at some poimt, I actually like Dom as a person, but he really posts in a very aggressive way. You slip into that at times, but I love your Vindi fit.

You said what Salvos said was correct, and yet you had no idea what that point was really about, well I will spell it out for you, I see this game as being hard, I hunt and will do it over time, I pointed out to Salvos in another thread that delaying local made it too easy.

And yet I suggested that giving a sort of watch list to war deckers was OK, but that was because I recognized that they were in fact casual players. So what I said was, OK, you are casual and I will suggest this because hisec is causal, it did not mean that I agreed with that in terms of nullsec, because it is not casual and yet Salvos jumped in and said that and you backed him up to have a dig at me.

So what the hell do you know, as I said I have hunted people over many hours, so when I heard war deckers complain that they were unable to find and kill some one in 1 hour of play part of me was WTF but then I thought well it is hisec, which is causal player central.

Am I a hypocrite for that? Or trying to accept the reality of the situation. My real feeling is feck them, Eve is supposed to be hard.

It is hypocrisy and bias.

You claim loss of Watchlist made hunting too hard, but then turn-coat and claim no immediate Local intel would make hunting too easy.

Those dont match, and show you are being dishonest and selective. Or stupid/inconsistent.

Heā€™s gonna blame it on casual hisec vs ULTRA HARDCORE!!! nulsec.

1 Like

They said that as hisec mercs, they said that they expected to find and kill something within one hour, which is not what I expect in nullsec as I pointed out in the other thread. And as I accept that hisec is for more casual players I accepted that more than I would with nullsec, you of course are too blinkered to see that. So you are being dishonest and stupid with trying to accuse me of being a hypocrite. So nullsec harder more effort to defend your space, hisec easier less effort, less reward etc.

My dear boy, lowsec is where the real men are, such as you and your lovely Vindi, but do read that book, it will help you, I hopeā€¦

You have lost the plot, and got tangled up in your own web of lies/interest.

Nope I am totally consistant, while you are trying too hardā€¦

1 Like

Your position is:

• No Watchlist makes hunting too hard.
  • 30s Delayed Local intel would make hunting too easy.

Is the above accurate?

Too simplistic:

No watch list makes hunting too hard for hisec mercs because they told me that, I donā€™t agree with that but as it is a casual area I take their word for it.

Delayed local will make hunting too easy in the hard empire part of the game, and will favour BLOPSā€™s and other such get in and get out fast type play, reducing combat even more

As you donā€™t play that game in nullsec you have no ideaā€¦

Nah i think Salvos is right, you made two mutually exclusive statements and didnā€™t stick the landing. You also call people dumb while making hundreds of spelling errors and being unaware what dumb means. The irony is strong. If anything I talk too much :blush:

Is there something iā€™m missing about my Vindi? I mean Iā€™ve never lost one so you would have to have spoken to me (happens) personally or scanned me (happens too) to know the particulars of my fit. That said itā€™s just a PvP Vindi, theyā€™re all pretty much fit the same or youā€™re doing something wrong. Anyway what are you eluding to, if anything aside from pointing out a ship I use for reasons?

I mean Iā€™m much more in love with my Barghest right now cus itā€™s harder to fit / fly. Get with the times :heart_eyes:

Ganking makes EvE impossible for traders, they told me soā€¦ ā€¦

2 Likes

You would be better off not talking at all, but never mind, the detail is above, if you did not read it and understand it then yeah, you are dumb.

You sent it to me once, it is a mild piss take.

Somehow I would expect that of you, kitey kitey gety outyā€¦

I was told that no watch list makes hunting too hard by a number of hisec mercs in the war dec Discord, so go and ask that question to Noragen, Lord Raz and Ralph among a few.