Left because of wardec

You think pointing out that I fit a PvP Vindi like a PvP Vindi should be fit is a mild piss take? That’s just silly, and you’re reaching really hard for a way to insult me if that’s your lot.

My history of flying only brawling ships for everything made you expect I would fly a kiting fit? Ok… I guess… If that makes you feel like you won that :sunglasses:

It doesn’t make hunting too hard. If you had been paying any attention at all over the last few months and years you would know I have only ever fought to make EvE harder. I want no local, no watchlist, no rules. My agreement (sort of) with one of your points does not negate the fact that you also made a contradictory point, which is what we’re discussing.

1 Like

Actually I rather liked your fit, which is why I refer to it, sort of having a bit of fun.

Now I want to see your fit, lol

I made no contradictory points, I made it within the context which I detailed, which you and Salvos ignored.

We are aware of the context of each.

Whats significant, is both are coming from you and contradictory as to how intel makes hunting easier or harder.

Also, seriously, stop calling HS “casual”.
HS is as srs bsns as any other sector, and people play as hard (or casual) in HS as anywhere else.

Players can be casual.
The sectors are not.

You are not aware of the context of each which is why I am telling you that.

They are not contradictory as I defined the conditions on which I separate nullsec and hisec, in that hisec is for more casual players and that attitude shows in so many ways.

Players can of course be casual, never said otherwise, but I am saying that hisec is more for casual players.

Do you refute that a number of war deckers believe that they should be able to find and blow up someone in hisec within one hour of play? Do you define that as casual, because I certainly do in terms of hunting. They told me that they need the watch list, I don’t think so, because Keno Skir himself seems to be doring rather well without it and all credit to him as well as a Merc who used to be in VMG.

So should I trust the word of these war deckers, or you or Keno? That is the issue, and has nothing to do with my statement on balance in nullsec in terms of the ridiculous suggestion for a 30 second delay in local reporting. Over to you to spew forth your bile…

Whatever, Drac.

I see right through to your bias and self-interest.

Now it makes sense whereas before I gave benefit of the doubt.

You have huge discrepancies on the topics of bumping, delayed Local, map data, watchlist, and the ease/difficulty of hunting.

That disrepancy is caused by, and proof of, your vested interests.

I suppose you think youve been very clever about that.

Thats fine. Forum warfare allows it.
But dont pretend you are being objective.
Its not hard to read between the lines of your contradictory positions.

As I said spew forth your bile, of course I have self interest in terms of a delayed local, and I told you that in that thread. I like many other people in nullsec enjoy major fleet fights in capitals, I never hid that and even told you that. That is the real game in nullsec not some whining WH player unable to get easy kills for example I hunt in nullsec too and the balance in that respect is correct. So cry more please…

Bumping makes the whole gank too easy, always said it and always been clear on it.

Map data needs to go if you want to have no local, if local data is free then so is the map data.

I have suggested a watch list of sorts linked to the CONCORD agent within the CItadel of the war decker, and that they will have to dock up and get the intel from them. Personally I would rather not give them the watch list at all, but they tell me that they cannot operate at all without it. This came from people like Lord Razp. And when I drilled down into the reason I was told by another Devils that they wanted to be able to find something within one hours play to blow up.

How many times do I have to repeat this before it sinks in Salvos? There is only a contradiction in your brain…

I think you are sincere, in that you dont see the discrepancies/contradictions in your various positions.

I dont believe you are intentionally this biased, nor conniving enough to try to game it. Youve been mislead, and influenced by others with agendas.

But the discrepancies are there, between the lines of your positions, nonetheless.

Put all of them into PVP ship and wreck havoc in high-sec… 200+ active pilots? That’s a dream of every FC!

Not yet it’s too special still :smiley: it can both kite and brawl though.

I didn’t ignore your context I disagree that it’s a realistic context. You based one of your positions on “some guy told me in a wardec discord”.

As a trader I have no problems with gankers… in fact it is no real issue. Just have to use a bit of that wetware called brains.

1 Like

Yeah man I agree, ganking is fine :slight_smile: I was making a counter example to demonstrate the irrelevance of hearsay as direct evidence.

is all the people against have :wink:
same for wars
same for bumping
same for anything really

Here’s my shtick which isn’t hearsay: I lost a 600k isk crucifer and a 120m isk pod to a wardec from Black Rebel Rifter Club in 2012. This was within a month or three of my initiation as SBL, my main.
I didn’t quit.

Surely my statement carries as much weight as others’?

I don’t get the reasoning of Dracvlad et al.
They appear to think that because some people dislike X, X should be removed.
I happen to like X, and would rather X be made more pronounced.

1 Like

I here WOW is still a game.

They were war deckers who hunted. But then again I noticed that you are doing war decs and you seem to be hunting, so perhaps you can give me an idea of how long it takes for you to locate someone using locator agents and finding them online, did you get to know your targets before war decking them. How long on average to you have to hunt before you get that kill?

After all if you want to refute what they said and what I accepted as their point of view then you have the floor, get to it, or are you just peeing in the win with your comments?

I have an issue with bumping, not ganking, not the same thing.

Well that is because that is what your brain has worked out, not what I am actually saying, for example bumping, I have made it quite clear that it is all down to the advantage it gives, if people are too stupid to work that out then that is their issue.

hear not here. It is a game and I have never played it.

I am not a carebear, a gankbear or a warbear, I blow up stuff and lose stuff and like the dark nature of Eve, but here is my point I don’t want the Gankbears and Warbears to have their Sunday afternoon stroll in the park.

They chose to operate in a protected area of Eve and are under that protection and yet they cry and whine at any adjustment to the protected area that affects their easy play. Of course that is not aimed at all of them, there are some real shining lights among them.

I will keep pointing this out and you all will keep trying to deflect, badly…

Hey Drac
Bumpers can still be counter bumped, ganked, baited, and so much more

Don’t blame them for people being idiots like yourself who want stuff handed to them on golden platters :joy:

Please make a video about how mad it makes you

As for the discord, seems that you got mad there too :joy::joy:

1 Like

Hmm… Only 6 tears in that post…
Need more emoji tears, bro.
Let it all out. Its ok.

Are you the Salvos everyone jokes about on Discord?

4 Likes

Im the only Salvos I know of.
Who are you?

Based on his post, answering your question, I think it is safe to say he is one of those people who laugh at you, that’s who he is. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like