Left because of wardec

Not sure if it knows what PvP actually is, or just a sad little man-child.

Both is my guess.

2 Likes

Beeing wrong and always imaging beeing right because what should not be that cannot be must be so satisfying for your kindā€¦still itā€™s just an illusionā€¦

Projection.

4 Likes

Just the truthā€¦the fact that you donā€™t want to hear it does not devalue it.

You are obsessed with ā€œtruthā€, ā€œbeing rightā€ and political and social viewpoints on a video game forum. You need help.

5 Likes

the Truth is you donā€™t play this game which leads to the fact that you donā€™t know what the hell you are talking about. what you say has zero value here.

If you put as much effort into your game play as you do on the forums you wouldnā€™t have had issues learning the game.

Fact = youā€™re a troll.

Truth = you donā€™t play EVE.

end result, nobody here takes anything you have to say serious.

2 Likes

Taunting me will not change it either,

1 Like

Eve is dying and itā€™s our fault. We know that.

Crying about PvP in a PvP game, because you donā€™t like PvP wonā€™t change the nature of the game, no matter how hard you cry on the forums.

3 Likes

You will see that a change to more mainstream(less PVP) will happen and i promise you that the light at the end of the tunnel you see is NOT the savior of PVP everywhereā€¦itā€™s the mainstream truck that will hit you at full speedā€¦

But donā€™t waste all your salt after it hits youā€¦i promised you it would come and get youā€¦you just didnā€™t believe me.nor did you listen to meā€¦

I think itā€™s more likely that weā€™ll see no consequence PVP. As in, respawn nearby to continue battle and no loss of items.

But either way, the current mechanic is circling the drain and the elites are riding it with eyes wide shut.

Iā€™m not the one dispensing salt all over the forums because I suck at Eve, that would be you.

The game is unlikely to change to satisfy your desires. The mainstream MMO market is extremely competitive with a high turnover of games, the niche market not so much; which is why Eve has lasted 15 years when many more mainstream games have died and fallen by the wayside.

The effort that you put into spouting your pathetic agenda on the forums would be much better spent finding a game that caters to what you want, alternatively you could spend it trying to understand what Eve is instead of trying to mould it into what you want.

TL;DR your prophecy of doom and gloom unless CCP cater to you is baseless twaddle; go drool elsewhere you selfish little twat.

7 Likes

Youā€™ve been claiming it will happen for a couple of months now. When is it going to happen?

So far, weā€™ve seen no indication that you are right, other than your own claims, but PVP in highsec is still continuing just as it did before, and CCP have given no indication of that changing.

Are you a StarCitizen backer by any chance. Thatā€™s coming tooā€¦ eventually.

3 Likes

Another pointā€¦ Game - a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.

Do you play snakes and ladders and say ā€œoh actually I want to travel up the snakesā€ ?

Do you play Chess and then complain that your Rook can only move horizontally or vertically?

It is good to respect the original design of the game and achieve as much as you can within the confines of the rules. The 2 examples I gave would never be tolerated anywhere because we all respect the logic of the rules in both examples. Please could we apply that to Eve Online? Eve has itā€™s logic it really does.

The people who donā€™t want pvp could become masters of evading pvpā€¦this is a big part of how the game should be played. Adapting. We have to adapt to the environment the opponent creates in a game of Chessā€¦why on earth canā€™t that be done here on Eve Online?

TLDRā€¦Respect the rules of any game, try harder to understand the logic behind the game rules.

4 Likes

QFT

I consider thwarting the nefarious intentions of others to be a form of PvP in its own right. Itā€™s how I play and I know of a few others that share my playstyle of partaking of the dev provided content and indirect PvP, all while avoiding being shot in the face through our choices and actions.

2 Likes

Indeed, I used to fly around Stain in a Jaguar, Iā€™d have to gate crash 6 or 7 times to evade some very organised gate campers. The fact I was skilful enough to evade experienced players was a small win.

I even named my Jaguar ā€œGate Jumperā€. epic days.

1 Like

On the long term run there is evidenceā€¦the wardec change f.eā€¦but i know long term aka one year + is out of your reach to think aboutā€¦TODAY is the only seeable status and so it has to beā€¦

I donā€™t agree. All they have done is change the goalpost of legal war from making any corp wardecable to making any corp with a structure wardecable.

We also know that these are the first round of changes. For all we know they could make structures super duper desirable with lots of cool perks and bonuses. If that happens then we will just be back in a similar position except the argument will be ā€œwhy canā€™t we have structures and be exempt from wardec?ā€

One way or another PVP will always be part of the entire Eve universe. Look at it like this. Lets say all pvp stopped todayā€¦and the only ship loss was players losing to NPCs. The only market sales would be from NPC losses and pilot upgrading their ship which would not be enough to support the traders. if the traders are not fed then they will give up and the Eve economy would be a mess.

I am happy to be a humble player within Eve, I will respect whatever mechanic or rule the creators set.

6 Likes

People advocating for more safety donā€™t understand this argument. It has been said so many times before.

All they care about, is that they donā€™t have to personally deal with losing space pixels. They donā€™t care that the core of the game requires assets to be in demand for the economy to work. It is all about their inability to process losing digital stuff in a game.

3 Likes

No YOU do not understand that it is EVE that has to change in an already changed market the game is -beside what those conservative dogmatists think,not protected from shifts in it(aka ā€œeve is specialā€)
And people DO NOT WANT to be in danger everywhere,the sheer amount of nanny games shows that crystal clear and ignoring it can and will be harmful to the game if a shift to the reasonable is not done shortlyā€¦

Those shiny and blinky status reports CCP throws out every month hide ONE thingā€¦that at best 50% of the players stated there as ā€œonlineā€ are alphas(already confessed by CCP)ā€¦aka non-payersā€¦so those monthly reports are just blenders thrown out to hide the truth

Yes this is VERY good for the gameā€¦

1 Like