Left because of wardec

Like in Make Aridia Great Again or Make Amarr Great Again?

You do know heā€™s not a murikan, right?
Just curious.

2 Likes

Go visit Omaha beach and look at the graves of all those Americans who died to free Europe.

And this says it all:

1 Like

And be sure to say a prayer for all the Allies that died in SE Asia keeping America free.

The real problem here is that the people taunting me really seem to think they have the right to and it would workā€¦

Works in social media accounts with 15 year olds and sureley works with balos right?

Wrongā€¦

I simply donā€™t careā€¦

I know i am right and there is nothing you say or taunt that will force me to change my courseā€¦nothingā€¦

This includes all the flagged posts ā€¦nobody has to flag themā€¦iā€™m not tauntable by any meansā€¦

They do.

Translation: Ignorance is Strength.

3 Likes

Actually, weā€™re already pretty sure youā€™re never going to change your mind Balos. No matter what evidence is presented to you, will will forever be cocksure that your opinion is absolute truth.

The flak thatā€™s being sent your way is mostly to entertain us, but also serves to warn anyone who might actually take you seriously that you are toxic, wrong, and dangerous to listen to.

Also, many of the people whoā€™re roasting you continuously are not ā€˜young peopleā€™ā€¦ EVE caters to an older audience, so youā€™re dealing with fully grown adults who have already had their asses kicked by life.

In summation, weā€™re telling you youā€™re wrong because you are. What you want is nothing less than the destruction of the game in the name of improving it, something about burning the village to save it.

So, you keep shitposting, weā€™ll keep roasting.

7 Likes

Knowing beeing right is no ignorance,it is called certainty.

Equating the people from 70+ years ago to the people nowadays is ignorant at best.

Saying that the current USA is in any way or form the same as the USA back then is, again, ignorant at best.

Saying that because a completely different country with different people, social structures and culture did something good 70+ years ago means that we should praise the current USA, which is a completely different country with different people, attitudes, social structures and culture is, yet again, ignorant at best.

The fact that the people who live in europe nowadays are degenerated does not change that the US of A, nowadays, are far worse. The degeneration originated from the US of A and swept over europe, over time, mostly via TV, media in general, and free trade.

And just to be sure to have it covered: I am by no means a fan of Russia, but it was not the US of A who freed europe from Hitler.

kthxbye.

5 Likes

It is ignorance when the person who insists on being right is incapable of discussing the fact that he isnā€™t.

4 Likes

Projecting again, I merely talked about he graves of US soldiers dying to free Europe in reply to another posters offensive post, you turned it into a point scoring exercise against me telling me I am ignorant about things that you presume I do not know.

I will advise you that defining the effectiveness of each country on the butchers bill is not the best way to do it, at the base level it merely indicates that the war was fought mainly on their ground. I would also suggest you understand the carve up of Poland and what that meant.

Let me take your favourite word, Fascism. Do you remember in the war dec discord when I educated you about Fascism, in that the Philosopher behind it was Giovanni Gentille who was a Marxist, something that you had complete ignorance of. I can add to it that when Mussolini created his new party he received a telegram offering congratulations from Lenin.

You are all over the place.

There is no discussion,just insulting,taunting and denial of reality by a group of people who does not want that is what shouldnā€™t be,what not has to beā€¦

This topic is obsolete now, wardecs can only happen (now) if there is a structure owned by said corp, so I suggest to close this.

3 Likes

WDā€™s have been broken for eons! Why fix them now?

Because last year they did a major data harvesting effort that proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Wardec system as we had it was not only probabilistic for retention, but provided no tangible value outside of an extremely small group of people.

2 Likes

go away Balos, youā€™ve made you point in many many threads on this, so your job is done, you can piss off now. thanks and have a wonderful day. :eyes:

He had a point?

I had him down as a sore loser with a grudge because he got bested in a PvP game.

2 Likes

his point is heā€™s right everyone else is wrong and EVE is going to chcange because PA own it now and itā€™s a change he canā€™t wait for.

translation, EVE is too hard.

Man, ever since i taught you that word you canā€™t stop using it.

Thatā€™s a whole new level of saltiness.

You donā€™t honestly believe that it will stop whining of self entitled people who believe the game should be fair, instead of competitive, do you?

Nahā€¦ you donā€™t.