Left because of wardec

Use NPC structures. Problem solved. Seriously though, there doesn’t need to be forced wars at all. Want to force others to let you shoot them in high sec? Faction warfare. But no, griefer and ganker tears led to allowing it to happen to everyone.

But now there’s a way to avoid it. Which in the long run, it’s probably good stations can get destroyed. Because they’re already crowding space

I am actually waiting to the point in time when there are almost no Upwell structures left in hisec apart from those owned by nullsec alliances, or hopefully a number of very well organised hisec entities that can defend their stuff against all comers…

Still, I would like Upwell structures to have better defences and more importantly make them a lot harder to find, for a start when you anchor it in hisec make it hidden from view and require probing. Also some sort of stealth mode, or specific Upwell structures for hisec entities.

If you have something that shows I’m wrong then please enlighten us.

So far nada, zip, zero from any of you.

1 Like

Censured

Start here:

https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/sections/201141682-Crimewatch

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Security_status

1 Like

Censured

Capsule kill?
From all my reading even that should not get you concorded.

Censured

I think we’d need more details to figure out what happened.

Censured

I’m not sure at this moment what “flashing orange” means with default overview settings, but looks like he wasn’t a legal target for you for some reason.

Have you checked his sec status to see whether he was really an outlaw (i.e. -5.0 sec status or lower)?

Are you sure you shot him and not accidentally something else while you had your safety setting disabled (red)? Note that something like this would never happen if you leave your safety enabled (green) or only partially disabled (yellow)…

Censured

Negative, but not below -5?
That state I don’t show because, IMHO, it’s meaningless.

Censured

Low sec status pilots like outlaws are the job of the faction police; who are beatable.

Concord only deal with criminals after a crime has been committed, they don’t care once the timer is up.

1 Like

It is possible to setup the overview in such a way that a non-legal target is flashing.

Jargon wise, anything you want to ask about I’m sure you can post here or if you prefer send me an eve mail and I’ll do my best.

2 Likes

That could explain it then. Reviewing your overview settings to see which states you’ve set to display the way you saw him should allow you to figure what happened…

I’m starting to have the feeling you made the mistake of making pilots with negative sec status (or some other state that doesn’t imply the pilot is a legal target) appear that way…

And I’ll say this again. Even if you have your overview settings wrong, you will never be CONCORDed if you leave your safety setting green or yellow instead of red.

Well, you could still have checked his sec status after the fact. It may have changed since then, of course, but might give you an idea…

CONCORD doesn’t go after pilots with negative sec status. That’s the job of NPC faction police which, unlike CONCORD, can be avoided.

1 Like

I think you misunderstand what is happening here.

Highsec war deccers aren’t going to eradicate upwell structures in highsec or, honestly, even continue war decking.

They will for a while, but they’re going to hang it up in the next 90 days. Structure bashing is worse than mining… what won’t pull their fleets. They’re going to quit.

Just like can flippers did when their drivers went away, just like little wardec corps did when prices got too high, just like hunters did when the watchlist died, and now the merc is going too.

It’s just not going to be worth the effort anymore.

I’m sure there will be a structure bashing Corp or two, but they’ll be as rare as can flippers are today.

Nope, PvP in highsec just dropped to its last digit: gankers.

I figure we are 1 nerf away from the safe highsec of your dreams.

But will it still be Eve? What’s hardcore about it? How long can you mine and mission before you realize it’s effortless grinding?

I’ll still stop by and visit now and then… F2P and all…

Given their main targets are null groups, won’t going to happen.

Which is odd as I have an alt in an alliance which is doing just that.

And they have been doing it a lot longer than 90 days and there are quite a few different entities doing it too.

So you are wrong, totally wrong.

Well it pays for the losses doing Spectre or Bombers bar fleets in nullsec in your example, or exploration runs in WH and nullsec via WH’s, or fun and games in lowsec, shall I continue?

3 Likes