Let's Have Less Waffle And More Reality....Nerfed Procurers

The reason you never ‘see’ the tears is because of the reverse psychology in which everyone else is salty. The minute you grasp that ‘calm down, miner’ is being uttered by someone who themselves is anything but calm…you can see the salt all over the place :slight_smile:

The quote from Mike though isn’t about “miner calm down”. It’s about

Should be easy to point to if it’s true that gankers are decrying the end of suicide ganking.

1 Like

Look at Bulkheads…

3 Likes

What? No, that’s a ridiculous moving of the goal posts. The claim in this case, made by two different people at this point, is very concrete: gankers are crying about the changes. I’d like to see some evidence of this.

What is this, like the scene from The Dark Knight Rises where Bane tells Batman that he’ll just have to imagine the fire? Am I going to just have to imagine the crying?

?

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

I’m quite sure that’s why they made this change.

You know what, I just did some digging and checked out Reddit and Steam, and literally every single thread is rage against CCP’s changes to mining, with most of it being misinformation about barge EHP being decreased, waste lowering mining yields, etc. etc., and just a giant load of asinine whining about mining and industry that’s written by people who sound like their RL bot farm income has been axed and they won’t afford to make rent next month.

Stop spreading misinformation about gankers crying about anything. There isn’t a single thread like that anywhere. Go look for yourself.

@Mike_Azariah You of all people shouldn’t be spreading rumors around. You’re literally the only CSM we have that doesn’t represent some kind of special interests platform. If we can’t trust you to be objective, who can we trust?

5 Likes

Exactly. Hull tanking the Procurer is viable. Don’t know why anyone would armour tank their barge.

Just out of curiousity, what was the to warp time of it before the change? I cant remember.

I’ll just leave this here for you:

1 Like

Ok so theres one, from someone Ive never heard of. Of course, Ive not heard of lots of people. So, one vs 4000000000.

Its a start I guess.

I’m not here to judge. Just passing on the message.

but these changes are going to benefit gankers, right?

1 Like

Thanks for trying.

1 Like

Trying what? You wanted gank complaining and I gave it to you. They even referenced what the “princess” or whatever said. A simple thanks would have been sufficient but you seem defensive and combative instead. I’m not going to waste any more time on this. Just wanted to help.

2 Likes

No, friend, here’s what I said:

Then here’s what you said, in an effort to prove me wrong:

And here’s what the person you’re referencing said:

Please don’t move the goal posts by transforming my claim about how gankers are responding to the situation, into what random players are saying about ganking.

Once again, thanks for trying.

So… What was the old align n warp? for a proc

:wave: :wave: :wave:

20 seconds of searching turned up this:

Not that it matters anyway. The only occasional ganker I’ve personally heard comment on it says it shouldn’t make any difference, because the miners they remove from “their space” don’t fit for tank anyway.

I have bring some of my concerns to attention of CSM , hope them deliver to the CCP .

You dont give a single ■■■■ ? . And today you lost my all respect . There is no descent way to discus about a subject or share concerns ?

I have been expecting you to be more holistic and neutral when it comes to evaluating variables may take effect on balance in eco system

There are no biased mindset can come to make healty evaluations about the ecosystem .

Yes i am not a ganker . Since this is all your focus and you dont care the rest .I am sitting and looking at your small character icon and thinking about the mindset you have … makes you believe in lie you created out of your mind .

I do respect all different gameplay styles as long as suitable to game mechanics and hold myself neutral .

To be able to make healty evaluations … keep my mind clear .

Also Might be a random person for “ you” … but that should not be enough to dismiss my concerns … last 3 days i have talk severeal indy high and null leaders as well as 2 biggest gank organisations leaders … to hear their insights …

I have still have concerns and still hoping to be wrong .

And i wrote down my concerns .