Live stream on July 10 at 18:00 UTC: Dev Q&A

At least people would still have to spend time training. Overall I hate the injector system. But it is a cancer we have to live with, so I can settle for fewer side effects.

The sheeple well never fully be happy.

1 Like

Any word on the winter expansion? Iā€™ve heard a few rumors that it is highsec or empire based depending on who was talking.

good question, didnā€™t realize how insane it was for capital shield extenders

They need to get back to that, and I miss the good ole ā€œAdapt or dieā€

the tractor beams are nice for mission running, can easily grab the mission completion loot, or the occasional valuable wreck. although I think they could use a bit more range, 48km is a bit frustrating when many npcs orbit at 50km.

secondary weapon marauders would be cool to see, A bunch of people sounded interested in a black missile spewing abaddon. And there has always been a lot of interest for a drone marauder.

any reason you see the loot as balanced that way? Armor mods seem pretty valuable in general, and blood/sansha reps seem stronger and more valuable than serpentis in most cases. Also Iā€™ve heard that sansha will be moving over into the gurista loot pool sometime soonā„¢

2 Likes

Both the SP farming with skill injectors and the alts create interesting situations.

The skill injectors allow infinite free to play omega status as long as someone sells PLEX on the market. The more people start to do this, the number of actual subscribers will decrease and the market prices for both injectors and PLEX will increase, which is not a good thing to anyone.

Alts are a different question: if your efficiency and chances are based on how many accounts can you afford to run at the same time, doesnā€™t this make the game pay to win?

Here is a fun game for the devs: count the number of active accounts, and then count the number of different e-mail addresses linked to those accounts, to get the actual number of players. Then you can calculate the average account/person.
Iā€™d say itā€™s between 5 and 10. Would you tell if Iā€™m correct, please?

1 Like

Wow, so much people talking about balance. There was never balance in EVE I think, and there will never be. CCP can regulate all year long and we will still find ways to break everything. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

People that complain so much about skill injectors are just butt hurt because they donā€™t have an auto-win against people that have been in the game for less time.

1 Like

from 8 Golden Rules of EvE Online:

ā€œExperience matters, not ISK or Skillsā€ - their own words flushed into toilet. Catching up with SP injectors you say?

1 Like

When is 0.0 local removed?
When is the 0.0 anomaly isk faucet fixed (removed)?

kthxbye

1 Like

We have collected your questions, categorized them and have them all in a neat spreadsheet now (of course, what else!). So many interesting questions, topics and feedback: thank you!

Donā€™t forget to watch the live stream and chat there. If you canā€™t make it, you can watch a replay at a later point.

1 Like

Any Update on the mon changes and further information?/

1 Like

Tell me where I can get these experience injectors please.

I believe the median value is 2 or 3, but the average would be skewed by people who have a ridiculous amount of accountsā€¦

Also, how does SP farming decrease the amount of actual subscribers ? Okay, it drives the PLEX prices up, but I believe the market will adjust, even if it is at the benefit of credit card warriors.

I have a few questions but would like to know when you have a AMA so I can post my question to get answered.

1 Like

Will you be adding a way for third party software developers to access private and corporation chats? Maybe through your ESI API or some sort of authenticated socket? I am a software developer who was looking for a way to bridge some Discord app communications with my corporations chat log.

Ways in which developers can create tools for corporation management outside of the game would be very helpful.

1 Like

:woman_facepalming: If you have nothing to say, nothing new to announce and are not prepared (sorry, Mimic), you should not do a live Q&A. Especially if you do not want to answer any question.

2 Likes

That was weirdest Q&A in my live. No questions nor answers. Put your s*** together CCP. Now itā€™s looking more bad than before the stream.

2 Likes

Example:
You have an account that you are using for a specific role, like flying your favorite cruiser. You have no interest in flying other ships, and you already maxed the related skills. With PS farming and selling injectors you can keep that account in omega state without ever paying again. The more people start doing this, the market demand for PLEX will increase, as well as the price.

any consideration of posting the answers in a thread? the twitch session didnā€™t cover a whole lot, and Iā€™m not sure anything will save all the twitch conversation happening post stream. Props to rise for sticking around and doing a Q&A in chat

3 Likes

Why do you ask for questions if you have no intent to answer them?

5 Likes

Ha, CCP Rise was left alone like an orphan to take all actual questions in stream chat after stream ended.

About actual streamā€¦ I dont have anything more to say other than It made me sleepy. :psyccp:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what that debacle was, but surely wasnā€™t a Question and Answer session we needed.
All I could think was they could have saved time and effort putting something like this up:

2 Likes