I pretty much have you on an internal ignore due to the fact that you tend to copy-paste the same comments repeatedly, and they’re all kind of indecipherable walls of text.
I assume you’re trying to ask what data backs the chart.
It returns only the killID and kill hash for the killmails - anything else must be retrieved by passing those values to ESI.
In this particular case, I pulled the history files containing killmails for every friday, saturday, and sunday in 2019.
I then added each set of friday, saturday, and sunday together to get a “weekend” sum, keyed on the “Sunday” date of that weekend.
That’s basically it.
I would like to do an additional breakdown that’s only nullsec kills, and also some groupings by ship type, and counts of unique characters seen as both attackers and victims, I think, but I have to retrieve the actual killmails via ESI for that and that will take some time (I seem to get about 150 killmails per minute, I don’t know if there are rate limits or if I can parallelize it to make it go faster although it seems like it would be kind of rude to hammer it that hard).
Unfortunately I can not because i am subbed for a few more years to mx all the skills i wanted in eve then ccp added more skills an now have to train even longer lol…
So what if i wanted every skill in the game to V
This blackout no one i know in the game is online an also it is dead where i am in the secluded region of null unless there is a WH then well they never seem to mobilize into my direction…
I got afk train for 3 years to see if CCP will sort out all the bugs an nerfing back then then return to try new things out in eve then we get these TOLL Bridges an now after the release of the citadel patch for the player stations more or less.
Crap all over the place ores that were in NULL up in HS moon drilling in HS so over buffed for HS players an it is almost as if there is not really an incentive for new players to go into null then
And now null is a giant void of WH space with easy access to anywhere…
I done the WH life tired of doing the game the same way over an over eve is very repetitive no matter what game play style i done it all in eve any option to play.
Very bored with eve now that the blackout is in effect.
An an article to read posted by another player on another related to the black out thread.
want to fix null
impossible unless CCP mass deleted all the residence
game it too old an it is too late to begin to make null more mysterious or shake the snow globe.
whatever you want to call it.
I beg to differ. Moon mining in HS is nothing more than a glorified version of common ores which could be found elsewhere with relative ease. Do you really think miners go through all of that fuss in null to mine some arkonor? Real moon-mining value in that sweet sweet juicy plump null moon goo! Which can’t be found in HS at all and very very rarely in LS
The large corps get larger and the smaller corps get wiped out.
Everyone has a chance to play the game the way they choose.
The small time industrialist, whether in a corp or solo will pay for this.
Which is unfortunate because they pay their monthly fee too.
Well, the WH’s are more busy. I undocked one of my lowly PI toons only to land with ships on my D-scan.
I still don’t see what the panics about? I just warped off… Even with their probes out, I doubt they even knew I was there. Amateurs…
I’ve run sites while other toons were in the WH with me just to see if they could figure out if I was even there. Their not even worth killing any more.
This game was supposed to be for smart players, not lazy ones…
Edit; off topic, but I wish they would release apparel to match the ship skins. I would like a Cold Iron suit to match the Cold Iron skin I bought for my Curse.
Would be a comparison of player activity by security zones before and after the blackout. I suspect that a number of former null players have been looking for new homes in low sec. That would be a far more useful metric, than the raw player counts from eve-offline.net . Is there a site that compiles this?
Reddit was panting over those breathlessly earlier, CCP Lebowski stopped in to point out that they’re just placeholder objects that have existed since before the citadel release, and they’re not new.
There have been 63k views of this forum. That is more than any other forum. The second runner up is on t1 mining which was posted in 2017 with 38k comments.