Login Failed - Handshake error

Having this issue all day today too…

Looks like it’s my turn to experience this issue. I was able to log in earlier to get all my holiday stuff, but now it won’t let me log on to either of my accounts :frowning:

I attempted to log in using two different internet connections, so I know it’s not an issue with my connection.

Has anyone found a solution to this yet?

Delete the game and all data and download it agian

The problem is a major issue for me and support has had me run every tool they have and they were unable to resolve. I tried running the game from three different computers and all of them get the same error…The connection to the server was closed. In the logs on every machine states unable to generate token. Not even reinstalling windows on my own laptop resolved the issue. That is when I attempted installing the game on a couple of friends computers and had the same issue.

Is anyone experiencing issues to this magnitude?

Just for the head up, its happening to me right now. I did manage to log in fine earlier today, as well as after DT.

Im having this issue now, my main was unable to log in, my secondary got to the charactor selection screen, but would only let me pick alpha prizes despite being an omega account. I tried to relock my second account to see if it would work and now like my main i cannot log on.

Same here did that on all my accounts :confused:

Same issue - all accounts.

Likewise… Have one account logged in and local has gone missing.

Wantend to relog and now stuck. The other char is still ingame

Same problem here

same Issue - all of them!!!

same issue. out of nowhere. ccpls

Same here. Was playing just couple hours ago, now get Handshake Error on all accounts. Launcher doesn’t show the number of people on TQ, or the usual green dot next to it. However, on the handshake error screen I see Server: OK and player count ~33k which is as expected.

I also can’t upload any fits via ESI from PyFa and this worked earlier today as well.

Same issue here, please help.

Yeah cant log, CCP, need to investigate, it seem everyone is affected

“HANDSHAKE FAILED”

i try the " verify cache". it mostly worked on all issues in past. iill let u guys know if it worked.

didnt work for me

CCp, do something…also online starts to drop, so it seems all bad not only for login

Me either, just getting this error, I was able to access eve around 15 min ago, I just bought 30 days subscription and now I can’t play … well played ccp here’s the SS

already tried to log out, forget all accounts, clear cache from login client - nothing worked - please fix asap!