Login Failed - Handshake error

same for me…

people online seem not to be affected as i just spoke to a fleet which is actively hunting and no issues. so its the login server…

Same problem here, tried to restart launcher, Steam, computer. Also tried a launching on different OS, nothing worked for me …

Same issue here.

Same, I can’t login in any account ‘Handshake Failed’, and I was playing last night just fine. Am I gonna lose my rewards because of server issues?

2 pc, 3 accounts all dead…

Same issues for me this morning. Last night was in without issue.

I tried to log in and it showed half my accounts as Alpha, they are not, and the others are all handshake error. Now all handshake error…

Number of accounts logged in has dropped by about 3k in the last 20 minutes also.

But it’s not at accounts, because you can use them here on online support, so It’s on the CCP side …

…on a sunday…whelp.this might take a while.

I think they’ll fix it soon, the support on EVE is very fast, maybe I’ll be able to log in tommorow …

same problem here, error on all accounts…

Kinda hoping i can play on my only day off. Feelsbadman.jpeg

I have the exactly same symptom too.
And I am unable to log in to change the skill queue on my alts.
There is no skill queue is running right now and literally I will waste of my time though. :face_vomiting:
FML…

READ IT, EVE is doing something now :smiley:

ok funny thing, when changing to other forum topic i see a message for a couple of sec " blablabla tranquility login issues currently investigating…blabla "

I would like to say sorry, I was in the heat of the fight me in my frig and he was in his … whats that real big ship again…? Oh, well Never mind, I was about to die and I was yelling HEALS! HEAALSSS!! and I seen the last shot come right at me and I bubble hearthed and I think I broke it…

Same issue, handshake error. Cant login or gain rewards.

Hey guys,

We’re currently investigating login issues with the Tranquility cluster, we’ll give more details in this thread as soon as we have more information.

Apologies for the interruptions and connectivity issues!

480000 player X $99yr= $47,520,000 USD = Fix This Kinda Junk ASAP… Please
https://massivelyop.com/2015/04/19/eve-evolved-how-many-subscriptions-does-eve-have/

I did my Due Dilligance, Did you… No I did not just make up some numbers… read for yourself… I believe I am In the Ballpark with my amount… Cheers