Looking to join a group with goals

Are you looking to take sov? Setup in a wormhole? Defend your home from invaders? Hit me up. I love having a narrative and goals to reach.

About me
Played off and on (mostly off) Since 2010
Main is 20 mil sp
Useful alts including scan/dst/dictor/caps
US East Coast TZ

Should check us out over at Krypted Gaming. Monthly milestones, lots of updates, been developing a quality roster for over 3 years. Check out our community updates, might be up your alley.

Hey Slick!

I like your attitude, and I think you’ll like ours!

We live in LowSec right now, the ultimate goal is to make our break as an alliance into NullSec.

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. We’re a member of Hardly Competent alliance which is a part of the Kairos Initiative coalition. We’re a tight knit group of dudes and we only take the game seriously enough to be good at it so we can have fun! Give my advert below a quick read and get back to me with what you think! I look forward to hearing from you.

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

Fleet Commanders
PvP Pilots
Capital Pilots
Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

SRP for Alliance sanctioned Ops
Discord and TeamSpeak3
All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum (no alphas, sorry)
Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

:wave: @Slick_Salas1

I got quite alot of goals to reach and other sub goals after that and projects on the side and so on.

So, i see it as a win-win thing here if we are compadeble.

You can read here one of the things i am trying to develop—> Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!

Other things are in my head as well that i have not advertised about yet since my fokus is atm on this.
But i got lots of ideas bottled up in my head and need players to make it true.

Contact me to get further information through my discord server and let 's see if you like my ideas and would like to take part of any of them.

Come check us out at Critical Horizon.

We’re a ~4 month old WH corp on the up and coming. We’ve recently joined the Beyond the Breach WH alliance and have several quantifiable goals we are working towards right now. Look forward to hearing from you on Discord.

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Evian Industries

Hi Slick o/

I wanted to reach out, I believe we may have a home for someone such as yourself. We of course have numerous objectives from home defence to expansion and are looking for players to become a key part of that.

Some more about us;

We’re a growing corp looking to grow our existing up a EU/USTZ, we are fortunate enough to have both small and large fleet operations within our alliance and lots of small gang activity - multiple daily form ups, lots of fun, lots of Salt.

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP

A little about us, REZCO is a Null PVP Corp as per our wonderful killboard, we take fights even if it’s not always the smartest move because we’re all about the content and having fun first and foremost. We’re a proud member of RAZOR Alliance one of the oldest alliances in EVE which is part of the FI.RE Coalition.

Some Video Clips

What do we have to offer? Content, Lots of it, and somewhat suicidal, coke induced FCs, if thats not enough of a selling factor, then how about the following:

• Long Standing Alliance with History in Eve.
  • Trolls, memes, and good natured comms.
  • Real Life Friendly, we don’t expect the world from pilots.
  • Good Space for Mining/Ratting.
  • We have content everywhere you could hope for and we’re not in a blue donut.

If you’re interested come join our Discord

Best,
Ryan

Check us out!

Our goal is to be a stable home that covers all New Eden has to offer for new players and returning vets. Give us a look if you like.
Discord
Recruitment Post

Hello Slick,

B0SS Alliance is back and we are actively recruiting cool people focused on PVP. We are currently staged in NPC null sec and have plenty of content for people interested in all sorts of pvp.

At Star Frontiers & B0SS Alliance we place a premium on mature social interactions, and on playing eve well - by learning, growing and communicating with one another. As we once famously stated, “we’re not elitists, we’re just tired of fail.”

Please reach out to us on discord! https://discordapp.com/invite/axkA4Rs

For testimony from our members check out our recruitment thread Star Frontiers - 12 Year Old Corporation Recruiting PvP Focused Pilots for NPC Nullsec.... Come Fly With Us!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Nem

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.