[LUMEN] Ammatar Mandate Revitalization Project / Welcome to Lord Ardishapur

I am pleased to announce that the share of proceeds set aside at the Heideran VII Memorial Ball and Date Auction has been donated to Concord’s Plex for Good Campaign, to provide relief for victims of an environmental disaster.

The amount of ISK set aside was approximately 5.9 billion isk

Which yielded 1,795 plex which was donated today.

Again, a big thank you to all who participated!

16 Likes

In a positive step for economic development in the Mandate (and a sign of Tebu Ankhiman’s stability), I am pleased to announce that the hauling Corp PushX now delivers to Tebu Amkhiman in Tanoo!

11 Likes

While we have few rules for the freeport, and simply expect guests to not abuse our hospitality, we have a new rule out of respect for local authorities in the Mandate. In accordance with the directive of Lord Governor Ekroz Salaf, the “The Peace of Kahah” Holofilm is restricted from being imported or exported on the Freeport’s market or being shown on Tebu Ankhiman’s internal holo networks.

9 Likes

The shopping district has really grown! I really love Bab’s Pet Store, it had all kinds of snacks and toys for my mini-slaver hound! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I received a shipment of men and women’s Frontier Safeguarder T-Shirts, as a thank you for the Plex for Good Donation. All winning bidders whose donations were consummated have been or will be given their t-shirt!

For those who do not know what the Frontier Safeguarders are, here is the quote provided with the shirts:

The DED’s Reserve Frontier Safeguard service, commonly known as the RFS or “Safeguarders”, has its origins in a lowsec/nullsec frontier patrol operated using reservists from the member states of CONCORD. The RFS originally provided a security patrol presence in lowsec systems with planetary colonies and other orbital settlements. Since the expansion of CONCORD’s mandate and permanent DED fleet capacity in YC105, the RFS has evolved into an organization focused on providing disaster relief to colonies across lowsec space.

The ships of the Frontier Safeguard carry specialized personnel and equipment prepared to deal with all manner of environmental hazards. The RFS will respond to emergencies involving such challenges as super cyclones, tsunamis, continental wildfires, global duststorms, and seismic and volcanic events. Their specialized shuttles and dropsuited Safeguarders will unhesitatingly deploy from orbit into some of the most dangerous and remote environmental disaster zones in New Eden. Still funded by the CONCORD Assembly and staffed by reservists from the member empires, the Safeguarders are a welcome sight for any remote settlement desperately in need of their aid.

6 Likes

With the cessation of activities and withdrawal by the Ghosts of Kahah, in the Mandate, LUMEN has now taken administrative custody of their former facilities. LUMEN is in the process of integrating them into our operational structure to further the economic development of the Mandate and/or may be repurposing at least one item to advance the “Good Word” on behalf of the Mandate and what is happening here.

7 Likes

To further augment LUMEN’s efforts to promote the local economy, in the Mandate Tet Hedu Vecaharu Bara , has been established in Tanoo as a freeport for the refining and compressing ores, to compliment Tebu Ankhiman.

8 Likes

I totes enjoyed visiting Bab’s Pet Emporium at the Tebu! I was able to find new treats and chew toys for Stitcher!

(Edencom Fleet, Defense of Jark)

In light of the visiting members of the Royal Ardishapur and Sarum families in Tanoo II with the Lord Governor, it was with concern that we saw the Triglavian invasion in nearby Jark which threanted both the heart of the Mandate and the main trade routes linking it to other regions.

LUMEN deployed to assist Edencom and after a day of intense fighting and a successful defense, an Edencom Fortress was successfully obtained. It was heartening to see how peoples of the Empires are fighting the Triglavian intrusion together with Edencom, and I thank Arsia Elkin for her hard work FC’ing the bulk of the fleet fight.

Now, Fort Jark and Fort Sasta stand side by side to protect the ways to Tanoo.

9 Likes

You give me too much credit.

A lot of people besides me also FC’d at various points throughout the defense. The EDI-organized fleet was made up of pilots from many different corporations, nationalities, and allegiances. Even during the twelve hours that I FC’d, we had at least one other FC for most of that time as we were split between site and roaming fleets.

Some of the other FCs who put in a lot of work in Jark include (but are not limited to) Tabkit, Plato Idari, Pixxiedust Fairymeadow, Darkezero and Naava Edios (PNS turned out in force to form a second roaming fleet at one point).

8 Likes

Khimi Harar would like to extend its welcome to the Order of St. Tetrimon Special Forces who have brought the Ardishapur Demesne’s latest guest, Khanid Warlord Alar Chakaid, to their Chapterhouse Complex.

In keeping with our alliance’s commitment to the development and security of the Ammatar Mandate and the goals of Lord Arim Ardishapur and Lord Governor Ekroz Salaf, we have mobilized to eliminate Blood Raider Forward Operating Bases in the Derelik Region within ten jumps of Tanoo whose occupants might attempt to interfere with the dispensation of justice. Thankfully, due to the expansion of the capsuleer population in the area during the redevelopment project, Blood Raider Forward Operating Bases in Gamis and Ihal were removed by the local residents in a spate of patriotic fervor (and self-interest).

In light of an innuendo by a notorious Sani Sabik, we have anchored a monitoring facility in low orbit around Tanoo II to screen for unwanted ‘packages’ being sent into the gravity well.

We continue to garrison the Mandate and other locales in the Ardishapur Military Circuit in response to Triglavian attacks fighting in cooperation with the EDENCOM Defense Initiative and many other capsuleers who are united against the Triglavian menace and will rise to challenges of defense as is necessary to ensure that the Circuit remains ”a beacon of faith, order and stability within the Empire.”

By His Light and His Will,

Lunarisse Daphiti
Directrix Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Executrix Khimi Harar

12 Likes

If you wanted to get my attention, sister, you need only have asked.

Of course, you might not like the sort of attention this gets you.

I commend the continued efforts of Khimi Harar to safeguard the noble House of Ardishapur’s domains and aid the Ammatar Mandate’s rise from the ashes of continued Matari aggression.

video feed excerpt

A crowd is gathered together in a Chapel in the Tebu Ankhiman fortizar in Tanoo. A long-haired blond woman is speaking, as a priest is packing away his liturgical materials from a service that apparently just concluded, “…few days ago, as the Triglavian invasion of Skarkon began, Tebu Anhhiman was hit by a large Blood Raider strike force consisting of various elements from battleships down to frigates. From the timing, one assumes the attackers perhaps were taking advantage of the attention of LUMEN combat pilots focused on an EDI deployment in progress being split in order to achieve some objective in the Tanoo system, perhaps one associated a certain guest on Tanoo II. However, those Khimi Harar capsuleers and baseliners in the system, in particular fighter pilots, performed a rearguard action, successfully getting the shields to repair before being depleted and the structure forced in armor mode. We are here today to honor the memory. of those who fell.”

She continues, her slender form turning to light a fire in a brazier in a niche by the altar, her voice calm and soft:

“They went with songs to the battle, they were young,
Straight of limb, true of eye, steady and aglow.
They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted.
They fell with their faces to the foe.”

She continues to speak, the flames flickering against her face

“They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old.
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.
They mingle not with their serving comrades again.
They kneel no more at familiar altars of home.
They have no lot in our toil of the day-time.
They sleep beyond Athra’s home.”

She pauses again, her eyes a little red, and the prayer continues

“But where our desires are and our hopes profound,
Felt as a well-spring that is hidden from sight,
To the innermost heart of their own land they are known,
As the stars are known to the Night.
As the stars that shall be bright when we are dust,
Moving in marches upon the heavenly plain,
As the stars that are starry in the time of our darkness,
To the end, to the end, they remain.”

“So we say we all.” She concludes, as the video feed excerpt cuts out.

((ooc note: credit to original, adapted for this purpose. https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/57322/for-the-fallen ))

9 Likes

With the passing of another Crimson Harvest, a difficult period for the Mandate Project has come to a close.

Apparently seeking to kidnap (or perhaps rescue, depending who you ask), Lord Alar Chakaid, capsuleer Blood Raiders and Triglavian Sympathizers, heretics and their hirelings descended on the Tanoo system, while Blood Raiders themselves assaulted the wider Mandate and its capital system Tanoo, specifically.

The Blood Raider assault on Tanoo II was repulsed. Attempts by S. V. (FN. Her full name was stricken from the Book of Records), a capsuleer Blood Raider and Triglavian Sympathizer, and her hirelings to remove Khimi Harar from interfering with her efforts were unsuccessful. In that regard, thanks are given to Khimi Harar’s allies from the State and EDENCOM Common Defense Initiative, I-Red, PNS, and NADSC, who assisted in foiling the scheme of the Blood Raider/Triglavian Sympathizer and eliminating her base of operations - consistent with the directive of the Inner Circle to SARO to “hunt down Triglavian agents, supporters and infiltrators across all member states.” Thereafter, Khimi Harar focused on removing Crimson Harvest sites in Derelik, Devoid and the Bleak Lands, as well as supporting the Shining Flame as best able.

In the aftermath a Bhaalghorn was turned over by S.V. to LUMEN. Rather than risk a ‘trojan horse’ or other contamination by this vessel, it will be broken down and its proceeds set aside and donated to the next Plex for Good campaign.

Lunarisse Daphiti
Executrix Khimi Harar

13 Likes

Esteemed capsuleers and potential business associates:

It is my honor to announce the newest addition to the Khimi Harar Tanoo II orbital campus, and my organization’s new headquarters outside the Khanid region: Riamkhan Olemth Vashaifit.

• What the structure offers:
    The Riamkhan Olemth Vashaifit Azbel offers a suite of services geared toward the industrious- research, invention, and manufacturing. The limitation of services offered is dictated by system security regulation (ie: no capital-class vessel construction). These are services which were formerly offered at the Tebu Amkhiman Fortizar, and now present greater time and material efficiencies for various jobs.

• What this means for our patrons:
    For those currently utilizing industrial services within LUMEN structures, be advised: INDUSTRIAL SERVICES AT THE FORTIZAR WILL BE TAKEN OFFLINE WITHIN APPROXIMATELY THE NEXT 30 DAYS, UNLESS OTHERWISE PETITIONED DIRECTLY TO SFRIM ADMINISTRATION. Once service modules are disabled, all running jobs will lose progress and materials.
    It is further advised: ANY NEW RESEARCH, INVENTION, OR MANUFACTURING JOBS YOU INTEND TO LAUNCH, PLEASE DO SO AT THE AZBEL.

• What the future holds:
    As service utilization increases and manufacturing trends are identified, opportunities may arise for facility upgrades and recalibration. Special commemoration of structure locations or subfacilities will be made to contributors in such pursuits.

Thank you for your attention. We look forward to what the future may hold with this new landmark of the Ammatar Mandate Revitalization Project materialized.

Blessings and prosperity,

Zeresh Chingul
Directrix, Ordo Crucis Noctilucae ☾☥
Khimi Harar

12 Likes

As a note, the transition of services outlined above was successfully completed.
If patrons want to negotiate access to ‘blue rates’ do not hesitate to contact me.

Lunarisse Daphiti
Executrix Khimi Harar

In furtherance of the development of the mandate, we have made two adjustments to our project in the Derelik region. First, we have acquired a refinery and turned it into a freeport refinery in the Gamis system - Tet Hedu Fara Igalu which means “The Divine House of the Fruits of the Mountain”. Second, in light of the extensive capsuleer markets now flourishing in the region, we have discontinued our market and will be focusing market efforts in Devoid, which I suppose is another thread eventually! Other existing production infrastructure will remain in place to continue the development of the Mandate.

Lunarisse Daphiti
Executrix Khimi Harar

7 Likes

The names of your facilities belong on hanging calligraphy scrolls.

2 Likes