Oh, yeah. Good points. I have misgivings about it for all you said. On the one hand it does seem awful improbable and contrived, particularly in nullsec. On the other hand I can imagine EVE backstory that helps it make sense. That makes me ambivalent to the whole thing. And I have imagined skills and/or mods that help one get out of local chat or change their name and information at least temporarily. And I am not even necessarily against the idea of doing away with local chat in null sec except to say that as it stands, I think its central to how game play operates and removing it will need a boatload of changes and/or new options, like adding info to dscan and/or increasing its range/ functionality. Seems a huge task to work all that out.
It seems like you think that I think the changes or improvements should end with my ideas in my first post here, but I SOOO do not. I am open to ideas. Why not? Some may think I am not for not understanding my open aggression toward those who openly aggressed me here. But I am. All anyone needs to do talk to me is not take verbal swings at me. Some people cannot do that as we have seen though.