Main AFK cloaky thread

Yep. The fact that a lot of renter trash nullbears and RMT botters constantly whine on the forums about how PvP exists and they can’t AFK farm 23/7 without any risk of loss does not mean that there is an issue.

2 Likes

I would like to see cloaks needing fuel, not because of cloaky campers, but just generally it would make the decision of when to cloak or not an important part of tactics across many playstyles. I would suggest Myko/Cyto gas as the fuel as it’s under used just for booster production.

Sure, then we also need to make local require fuel so the decision of when to look at local or not is an important part of tactics.

5 Likes

1 Like

I wasn’t specifically talking about null but anyway in the past I’ve argued that an intermitent blackout by constellation would be quite interesting as would local being constellation based for low & null. But obviously ur not interested in anyones point of view but ur own.

You implicitly were because that’s the only place where long-term cloaking matters. Anywhere else you’re only cloaking for short durations and have easy access to stations to reload your fuel, so a fuel limit has essentially zero effect.

Eve is the exception for the space genre.

Wrong. I am interested in other viewpoints, farmer trash just don’t make the list of people with opinions worth listening to.

1 Like

You know your old and when its bad when you can read that gif and hear the voice of mickey.

I operate all over so I was considering lowsec & wormholes as well but …

Says it all really, just shows what a worthless complete cnut you are.

Sorry if the truth hurts. I have zero obligation to pretend that farmer trash is anything but trash.

3 Likes

Why hasn’t this been merged into the main “AFK Cloaky moaner’s” thread, so we can ignore it all in one place ?

1 Like

And so say all of us!

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode please save us!!

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

1 Like

Finally! The garbage thread is in the trash with the rest of the same garbage.

3 Likes

Home at last :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m confused, I already thought that green cycling your Indy Core brought campers out of cloak.

Do you hear his voice now, saying Bye @Naari_Naarian ?

Mandatory “If AFK cloaky people bother you, ditch local” reply. Cloaked ships can’t interact with anything. Deal.

Oh wait they tried that, and all the money printers cried and left. And lets not forget that now cloaky people are even less scary since only recons can equip a cyno… So quit bitching and learn…

2 Likes

You should post and tell us more…

Oh wait :rofl: :wink: :crazy_face:

Naari got banned!??! Really?

He seems to be missing, I of course have no real knowledge

“I deny all such knowledge of the whereabouts of that person… I will neither confirm NOR deny any involvement with whatever happened to them!”