I have never said PvP in High Sec was bad, especially if it’s legal PvP such as Corp / Alliance War Dec, Faction War or Duels…
Now stop trying to twist my comments around and portray them out of context…
I have never said PvP in High Sec was bad, especially if it’s legal PvP such as Corp / Alliance War Dec, Faction War or Duels…
Now stop trying to twist my comments around and portray them out of context…
You definitely lack reading comprehension… I wasn’t talking about the systems listed in the https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/203209712-Rookie-Griefing
no i did not…
im a ganker…
there was a high chance if you ganked someone taht was under 30 days old…in a system next to a career agent while they were doing their careetr agent mission…that yo would get banned if yo got caught doing it…easy to get caught if that was your M.O. as a ganker…intefereing with new players.
you are the one that needs to skill up your reading comprehension.
@ISD_Buldath think we could close this thread btw since exordium is coming…the new region…this thread is pointless now.
First off, you don’t speak for all gankers and secondly, Zkillboard has plenty of newb kill’s..
As for requesting ISD to lock this thread, you aren’t the OP…
Zkillboard has plenty of newb kill’s..
Where? I looked at a few of the starter systems, I’m not seeing any ganking.
I never said in starter systems…
Now stop shadowing me and portraying my comments out of context..
Now stop shadowing me and portraying my comments out of context..
I’m not, I’m fairly active and you having a lot of takes that I disagree with does not mean that I am somehow following you.
I never said in starter systems…
Okay, then where are newbies being ganked en masse?
I’m not,
BS…
Okay, then where
Do your own research…
Now sod off..
Do your own research…
Now sod off..
You are making the claim that CCP is lying, the burden is on you to prove it. I have looked, I don’t see it.
i dont have to speak for “all” gankers, idiot…i have the receipts from using the support system to properly ask questions form both GM’s and Devs.
and i dont have to be the OP to make common sense request.
now as to your hostility for no reason…is why i personally despise you most times.
now go to your corner, cry youself to sleep and STFU
You are avoiding having a conversation about the topic at hand. You think CCP is lying and I am asking for proof of it.
I agree with this idea we should have a total safe system with little to no income allowed in them. Once mine for the day ore are gone.
you can block me if you want…then i can bad mouth you all i want until you read an ignored post and reply…
when you want to act like an adult instead of a petulant child…running on misguided fame…
ooh i made the repair plan… so did i 3 mos in game…i just didnt crow about it cause if someone cant figure out such simple mechanics…they are lazy or stupid.
In as little as 3 weeks, OP is getting his wish…
Somehow, after so many years, somebody got what they wished for.
I lived to see it happen, omg! It’s a miracle, it’s exactly as stated in the title.
Somehow, after so many years, somebody got what they wished for.
Almost… not quite (yet). lol
Plot twist: They changed all previous 1.0 systems to 0.9 and then introduced brand new 1.0 systems with no PVP that nobody will use because there is no content and high taxes. Hilarious.
Incorrect, the 1.0 systems will be used by new players as they go through the tutorial and career agent missions while learning the basics of the game.
But bdk is right in some way…instead of giving the whiners their way, CCP/FC instead effectively took away 1.0 systems from them completely. Sure the new 1.0 are totally safe but also they are only allowed to be heavily used by new players only.