March 2018 Release - Known Issues & Reporting

@CCP_Falcon @CCP_Dragon

How about the delay on The Hunt sites, kill the initial wave and have to wait for 5 mins? please tell me this is a bug?

1 Like

“We dont have anything indicating an issue on our side. Server works fine.”

Looks like local is still broken, members of my corp aren’t appearing

exactly , cannot invite to conversation either , NO LOCAL CHAT , NO CHATS !

Could you please be more accurate with the item descriptions. Naughty People Fireworks are supposed to be usable with Missile Launchers, but cannot be loaded into either Torpedo or Rapid Light Missile Launchers. Instead of “missile launchers” the Show Info window should say “Festival Launchers”.

2 Likes

We confirmed that local channels switch automatically to delayed mode, if there are more than 1000 in the system. We are working on a fix for this.

Regarding standings + local: Please send bug reports about this including as detailed information as possible (best directly form the client). Interesting would be to find out if this is timing related, or if multiple standings (from character, corp, alliance) might be combined incorrectly.

i am in low sec , and i dont see local , so how do i know how many pilots in local , but i am 100 % sure not more than 10-50 pilots in local , Asakai , cant invite to chat , dont see any chats , it is not possible to play in low anymore , seem like we all live now in Wormhole space !

best regards CCP

1 Like

Ship scanner is broken:

EDITED: What I wrote was distasteful. I apologize.

Hi! This sounds like your client cannot connect to our chat servers. Could you please try if your firewall might be blocking them? If this does not help, then please send a bug report from your client, so that I can take a look at your client logs.

pls return the channel member count to the right corner , thank CCP

edit : bad wording lol

1 Like

I think the server is about to fall on its face again… Neverending jump tunnel, chatmate saying “nothing working”…

1 Like

Market changes taking minutes to process…

1 Like

Undocked with JF from upwell in nullsec … after a long session change I was in the middle of nowhere … 2AU from the original station…

Tried safe log off : could not as the message said “you are currently invulnerable”.
So fleet up and jumped …

nightmare…

restart game and now i can’t connect…
So borred 24h i can’t play.

…and there we go: boing!

noticed i could not move cargo into my freighter… would not move… closed game and now it wont launch… betting it’s going down.

it’s been 20 minutes since the server is stuck at 22653 players…
CCP refund or give a compensation for 24h lost.

Well then…

Hmmmm, lets see here…
If a persons Firewall is setup a certain way, WHY IN FUQ should their security be second to your changes?
hmmm, im waiting for something to happen now and a real lawsuit to happen, or more people to quit playing.

1 Like