Maybe some will see this

You are not a new player, so don’t use them as a means to demand thing you as a vet want. OK?

Lol, that is some gold level tinfoil hattery

7 Likes

May I ask you a question? What do you do with that much money from mining?

1 Like

Have an alt shoot at the npc miners and fly back to station. That is how I do it. Note that you just shoot them once or twice while aligning to station to avoid a fight with the defense fleet.

“What if I told you there was no problem if you use an alt?” That or maybe talk to locals and form a posse. They have the same issue you have. Exploit it.

2 Likes

You forgot “Eve is Dying !”

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day in a stupid thread made by a lower class miner.

1 Like

Thank you. The proverbial cherry on top is a strawberry.

2 Likes

Ha I knew it he is literally going to every post trash talking :wink:
Wish there would be a Ignore button just for him

there is.

1 Like

The Agency actually tells you where ■■■■ is these days, this rant is purposeless.

1 Like

NPC mining fleets are a PVE pinyata.

Shoot
warp
Scan
kill
Repeat

once an NPC warps off grid it will safe up, you can scan this down, warp at range, kite and kill all but 1 of the support fleet (easily tankable) then kill all the mining ships/ hauler for a lot of ore.

3 Likes

Lots of cake days, you, @Scipio_Artelius and @Solonius_Rex happy birthday :birthday:

4 Likes

Have you tried mining in a wormhole or null sec space? Easy isk out there.

1 Like

Also make use of the wormhole spawns to ninja mine random holes. Bring something cheap, some wormholers don’t like to share.

3 Likes

Speaking as a wormholer myself…

Nice rorqual ya got there. Be a shame if something were to happen to it.

Also happy cake day!

3 Likes

I forgot to mention they have to bookmark the wormhole entry/exit. It happens. :open_mouth:
Having to scan it takes some time if you are stressed.

2 Likes

Also need to have skills to do it. I’ve seen people take 30 minutes to scan down an entire system with 4 sigs, while my team had it done in 2.

2 Likes

Former hardcore level 4 mission runner here - Why mine in first place ? I used to dual/triple box ( can be be done by 2 or 3 players ) - Mission runner(s) get(s) bounties and Noctis salvager get loot ( Loot = minerals ). From generic mission loot I got i could easily build ships if I wanted. Unless CCP cut out loot drops NPC ships in missions too…

Never once seen NPC miners have dps reds show up for backup unless you targeted and attacked the miner/hauler. If they were just basic belt rats then a 500k sp noob could easily handle them with x2 hobgob I’s…

Stop whining.

1 Like

Good riddance.

2 Likes