Merge two games

Bingo.

Also Bingo.

But I think something else would be more realistic, something that would take into account planetary interaction, making a small simulator of colony with some PvP planetary war in the game. Maybe something what looks like OGame.

1 Like

EVE and Elite:Dangerous

Throw in some VR.

Ok, not two games but…

Monty Python’s “Life of Brian” and EVE

Where most cannot cope with the fact that being at the bottom of the food chain, can be quite the joy!.

BTW: If you have not seen this movie, your entitlement to an opinion is in jeopardy. :sunglasses:

Eve and either SWTOR or Star Trek Online’s Planet/Station aspects of their games.

+1

I could certainly see that. I inquired about Ogame couple years ago but I think I was too busy playing Mass Effect and wasting my time in Planetside 2.
This thread, if anything, will help me return to or discover some of those games I hastily passed up.
Thank you, Nana.

I know what you mean. Talk about lost opportunities for environment lighting and suspense and fear.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

+1

If only… That’d be a good marriage indeed.

I shall not voice said opinion then except to say that EVE mixed in with English comedy could be quite a riot.

Now… Who the hell is Brian? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Exactly!

+1

That would work quite well I think. Imagine EVE’S ships hybrid with Star Wars ships? I can see that perfectly. With Star Trek as well, although to a lesser degree.
I tried naming my first character ‘Spock The Vulcan’ but the algorithm wouldn’t let me so I think it’s already taken.

Billy is Brian and so’s his wife.

Lol j/k like Id ever let Billy get that close to breeding with a human.

What’s wrong with Billy tho?

EVE Online and WOW.

Imagin reskinning your kestrel as a female night elf.

Or have coesmetics where your slicer is riding an avatar mount.

Get out right now!!!

Eve and Satisfactory, would make industry emergent.

1 Like

I like that combination. From what I saw of the game, it’s a thousand times superior to EVE’s industry, lol.
Another game I want to try.

I mean, I actually played OGame and then moved to EVE online, but I still get urge to play strategically with resource harvesting and some production that is different than those boring eve planetary products that are not used on planets themselves in any way, or to get advantage of other colonies on planet, and there are no random happenings on planets, like mini adventures that would make use of the stuff you produce, and also personnel of colony, officers, engineers, overseers, janitors, guards or such. Its now a dull thing really, that seems lacking in any human factor, its like some magic grows those products. It was promised it will be more than what it is, and ended up this simple mechanism that just screams for more interaction and of course complication.

Like imagine, if it would be actually fun to see into your colony, to check out if everything works, or if the engineer made some improvements, or if the guards stopped a spy wanting to redirect a shipment of materials to other colony. Imagine your choices would matter more for output, and then you could actually risk sending a spy to other colony so he redirects some resources to your hangars. Or sending a mercenary group to steal a lot, land train worth of goods, with a mini battle taking place inside colony maybe, with colony security involved. Imagine personally choosing who goes to spy and spies and officers of security gaining experience or being killed in action. Or raiding parties members becoming really effective in stealth raids. And all those people having some character and originality in them, different skills. And you could hire who you want from a random bunch, working with them having clones maybe, sort of insurance for their leader of security or raiding party, a veteran of the planetary wars from DUST 514. There would be so much more life in it.

2 Likes

MADAM!!! THIS IS THE INTERNET!
Opinions must be reeeee’d regardless of the reeeee’r being informed or not! The nerve of you!

1 Like

He drank too much antifreeze when he was younger.

Plus he’s a literal brain donor.

For SP.

1 Like

I totally agree. From what I’ve seen on YouTube, P.I doesn’t seem to offer much in term of management and not only does the whole thing seem lifeless, it’s also bad graphically speaking. Plus uneeded extra clicks and just plain ugly. It looks unfinished and raw.

You’ve just come up with exactly what P.I needs. Now, to pass your ideas on to CC— never mind. They’re too busy figuring out how to squeeze more money from their players to even have the time to read the lines of your post, let alone actually want to improve and implement players’ ideas.

1 Like

Hmm. cant even make them redesign and get the redesigned Imicus into the game these times. :confused:

1 Like