[META] CODE as a controversial topic

1 Like

Now I understand…

no Holey
you can’t understand the mind of a Role-Player

hell… you can’t even understand when you’re beat :laughing:

I feel somewhat harassed by you as I know not who you are. I will write a petition claiming harassment based on some lunacy you are making up.

go ahead Holey, throw the victim card once again

stay on topic, if you want to make a tear thread, feel free but stop polluting what isn’t yours :wink:

3 Likes

CODE. wins again!

I needed help before. James315 in all his mercy taught me how to elevate myself to another dimension. I see things in colors that you can’t even imagine.

Before I had James315 in my heart, I was a wreck. Now that he is a central figure in my life, I’m living a lavish life of pleasure and success!

3 Likes

James315 has inspired me so. He has granted me sight. I am his scribe now, events as they happen. This, I pledge.

…I do not speak to his underlings…just an fyi.

Okay, at first i had my doubts about him being the sheet, but now i’m convinced. The easily triggerable reactions and the style of writing gives it away.
Maybe he’s just lonely and seeks company, but hasn’t yet realized what drives him back every time?

@Dom_Arkaral thanks for the response! :slight_smile:

Anyhow, @Deep-Fried_OnionRings if you’re bothered with CODE, as you apparently are, why not create your own ganking corp to create competition?

Competition is good for the game. The more elite PvPers we have, the more elite PvPers we’ll get!

2 Likes

I find your low intelligence worthy of such a group effort at defining someone I am not. A group attack against an individual, how sad.

Your accusations are baseless and silly. I have absolutely no interest in forming a lemming parade. One that touts a nazi like indoctrination to a false deity especially. That’s unhealthy mmkay and is well documented as being so.

If you’re trying to cover your incorrect silly assumptions it’s obvious to anyone viewing. The fact that you are harassing countless players of this holey accusation is quite funny. Carry on please.

1 Like

Remember that you wrote this? You’re easily triggerable, just like him. I don’t care who you are, but you’re definitely not what you want to make people think you are.

If i didn’t know you were resistant to good advise, i’d tell you that this - the ease of triggering you - is what you should tackle first. Your ego ruins every attempt of getting back into the community. You apparently don’t recognize the patterns in your behaviour, but they’re there and they keep exposing you. vOv

Anyhow. Good thread. Lots of replies during the day, still most around the USTZ, which is increasingly interesting.

1 Like

Just a quick reply to your rediculous heresay. Goodnight son. TL;DR

1 Like

Holey, mate, the problem here is that you use the same writing style every time. You’re sitting there, insta-replying to every post that’s made, affecting this “You’re an awfully weird specimen, and I’m merely observing your weirdness” schtick, but you’re leaning on it too hard.

Like you always do.

Almost every thread where an alt of yours is present, you write from the same script. You gotta diversify your content, poster.

Like, here. Watch. /puts hands behind back, and closes eyes/

Deep Fried will reply with some variation of “I don’t know whom this is you’re confusing me with”

OR “From my worldly, college educated view of wisdom, the posts addressing me are the very hallmark of charmingly simple minds, and do amuse me so”

OR “I don’t understand why everyone attacks me, I am but a humble servant of CODE, which I will describe in terms that seem supportive, but actually look sketchy and unbalanced when critically read, making CODE seem something awful.” (Clockwork Pun intended!)

/opens eyes/ Did I get it right?

At least when I criticize CODE, it’s from observation, and not… Pathological. Seriously, Holey.

1 Like

Stupid people analyze writing styles and I call you out on your ability to cite such things.
Holey holey holey. It’s clear you were all petrified of him. But he appears to be gone.
I evemailed him to ask some question for an article and have no response. I think you’re safe.
You’re not competent registered forensic scientists, stop trying to be.

I responded to the trolls again, oh my.

We wouldn’t pick on it, if you stopped shoving it into our faces.

Stop screaming for attention already.

We need a new Bingo card,

Don’t you remember the duel you never wanted to do

You’re a VMG bait
your code minions will come gank me

Even legit carebears are not as scared and paranoid as you holey

Why do you even come back at this point? You’ve lost your toons,
You’ve lost your credibility,
You’ve lost your mind even…

Maybe you should take the advice you keep giving me

get some help

Because your fixation is not healthy…

Seriously dude, you’ve thrown that exact line on most of your other banned alts…

Why do you keep coming back?
Is it to try and get me banned?
Is it because you need attention?
Is it because you want revenge?

It’s enough.

I must ask everyone to stop trolling around. When people with inferiority complexes need to spread their nonsense, then just let them and ignore them. Don’t let them ruin threads, you’ll only achieve the same ■■■■ we had on the last forums. More trolls, more trolling, more toxic nonsense.

Or mass flag them. It’ll help more than getting triggered into responding.

Thanks.

1 Like

@yellow_parasol sorry pal
I’ll leave him to dig his hole alone (he’s pretty deep already by bringing rl into it hahahah)

1 Like

Who says GD is dead? It wasn’t dead, it was just resting.

1 Like